Jacob's Creek Chardonnay 2012 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Out of stock
This product is not available. Please check back soon for more info
Chardonnay is always the life of the party.
In 1847, a young Bavarian immigrant named Johann Gramp planted the Barossa Valley's first commercial Vineyard on the banks of Jacob's Creek. From the vine to the bottle, the mission for Jacob's Creek is simply to improve the quality of each vintage Fruit was harvested from a variety of regions within South Eastern Australia that have traditionally provided the correct balance of flavour for the blend. The fruit is harvested at night when the ambient temperature is cooler, then immediately transported to the winery to be dejuiced ensuring minimal skin contact occurs. This is reflected in the wines, which are soft and flavoursome.
- Brands: Jacob's Creek
- Grape Varieties: Chardonnay
- Countries: New South Wales
- Price Ranges: £6 to £8
- Wine Cellar: White
Best served chilled. At our place we enjoy it with seafood, poultry, white meats, pasta and in the company of friends
Preparation and Usage
Extremely compatible with fish, chicken and pasta dishes.
Soft and well-rounded with melon, peach, and toasted oak flavours with a creamy textural finish.
Jacob's Creek Wines
Pernod Ricard UK Ltd
Jacob's Creek winemaking tradition dates back to 1847 when Johann Gramp planted his first vineyard on the banks of Jacob's Creek
The Summer months were generally warm to hot across all regions of South Eastern Australia where these conditions produced one of the very best vintages in recent years, allowing the Chardonnay fruit to ripen to its optimum.
We aim for a broad flavour spectrum across parcels of chardonnay destined for Jacob's Creek Chardonnay. Some parcels are fresh, lively and citrusy and others are riper, richer melon peach flavours. To make sure fruit is delivered to the winery in the best condition we have to get dust on our boots and get out amongst the vines. It is the only way it can be done as we look at, and taste every block of Chardonnay, making picking decisions as we criss-cross this big wide brown land of ours.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Jacob's Creek Wines,
Barossa Valley Way,
Pack - Glass
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 28-Jul-2015 at 01:20. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.