Jacob's Creek Reserve Adelaide Hills Barossa Shiraz 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
South Australia's Barossa region is famous for producing outstanding Shiraz wines. Our Reserve Barossa Shiraz is no exception with its full body, big dark berry and rich chocolate characters. Jacobs Creek have been creating quality wines that express the true character of Australia since 1847.
- Brands: Jacob's Creek
- Grape Varieties: Shiraz - Syrah
- Wine Styles: Full Bodied
- Countries: Barossa Valley, South Australia
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Vegetarian
- Price Ranges: £6 to £8
- Wine Cellar: Red
Ideal accompaniment to most red meats, game and cheeses. A wine that will develop further with cellaring.
Preparation and Usage
This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 5 years.
Deep Crimson with dark red hues in colour, this wine has a bouquet of rich fruitcake and plum aromas with a hint of spice and sweet vanilla oak. On the palate it is full bodied with complex aromas of mulberry, plum and chocolate.
Jacob's Creek Wines
Pernod Ricard UK Ltd
Jacob's Creek winemaking tradition dates back to 1847 when Johann Gramp planted his first vineyard on the banks of Jacob's Creek
Mild conditions in early spring were followed by an unseasonably hot, dry and windy period during November. However, these conditions did not impact greatly on fruit set in the region and possibly even benefited the vines by allowing them to acclimatize earlier than usual. December through to harvest in late February saw perfect ripening weather, with warm days and cool nights producing balanced crops of healthy full flavoured fruit with great freshness and robust tannins.
Only those parcels which showed exceptional regional and varietal flavours, balanced structure and complexity were included in the final blend of Jacob's Creek Reserve Barossa Shiraz.
Return To Address
Pernod Ricard UK,
Building 12 Chiswick Park,
566 Chiswick High Road,
Country of Origin
Barossa Valley Way,
5352, South Australia,
Pack - Glass
Full Product Name:
Shiraz - Red Australian Wine
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 24-Apr-2017 at 02:17. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.