Offer - Jacob's Creek Reserve Adelaide Hills Chardonnay 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Price per 75cl: £7.65
- Brands: Jacob's Creek
- Grape Varieties: Chardonnay
- Countries: Adelaide Hills, South Australia
- Options: On Offer
- Price Ranges: £6 to £8
- Wine Cellar: White
Pale yellow with vibrant green hues in colour, this wine has a nose of citrus and white peach, with a touch of spicy oak. On the palate lemon citrus with a hint of cashew nut and rich, textural creamy weight.
Jacob's Creek Wines
Pernod Ricard UK Ltd
Jacob's Creek winemaking tradition dates back to 1847 when Johann Gramp planted his first vineyard on the banks of Jacob's Creek
Very cool temperatures and higher than average rainfall was observed throughout spring resulting in healthy development of vine canopies. The summer months saw a continuation of the cool and wet conditions, which became a challenge for many growers. However, frequent vineyard inspections by our Viticulturists and Winemakers throughout January and during the ripening period in February and March ensured fruit integrity was maintained.
Regular winemaker visits to each block in Adelaide Hills were undertaken to assess the fruit during the ripening period to ensure it was picked at the optimum time. In addition, the best parcels of premium Chardonnay showing strong regional and varietal expression were set aside in the vineyard by our winemakers for the Reserve Adelaide Hills blend. A small proportion of new French oak was used to add complexity without dominating the fresh citrus fruit characters typical of the region.
Country of Origin
Jacob's Creek Wines,
Barossa Valley Way,
Pack - Glass
Full Product Name:
Chardonnay - White Australian Wine
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.