Jacob's Creek Reserve Adelaide Hills Sauvignon Blanc 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Jacobs Creek have been creating quality wines that express the true character of Australia since 1847.
- Brands: Jacob's Creek
- Grape Varieties: Sauvignon Blanc
- Countries: Adelaide Hills, South Australia
- Price Ranges: £6 to £8
- Wine Cellar: White
Vibrant pale green in colour, and displaying an attractive bouquet of varietal aromas of citrus grapefruit, passion fruit and tropical guava, tasting of passion fruit, citrus and tropical flavours balanced with a fresh natural acidity.
Jacob's Creek Wines
Pernod Ricard UK Ltd
Jacob's Creek winemaking tradition dates back to 1847 when Johann Gramp planted his first vineyard on the banks of Jacob's Creek
Each vineyard block from the region was regularly assessed by our winemakers during the ripening period with the aim of achieving the most desirable flavour profile, acid balance and freshness for this wine style. The harvest of each vineyard parcel was undertaken only when the very fresh and lively citrus, grapefruit and passionfruit characteristics were balanced with the natural acidity.
This premium, medium bodied wine is an outstanding example of South Australian Sauvignon Blanc, displaying fresh, intense, aromatic & lively fruit flavours of passion-fruit & citrus, crisp acidity & a long succulent finish.
Country of Origin
Jacob's Creek Wines,
Barossa Valley Way,
Pack - Glass
Full Product Name:
Sauvignon Blanc - White Australian Wine
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 28-Sep-2016 at 02:14. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.