Jacob's Creek Shiraz Cabernet 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Jacobs Creek have been creating quality wines that express the true character of Australia since 1847.
Bernard Hickin, Winemaker
- Brands: Jacob's Creek
- Grape Varieties: Cabernet Sauvignon, Shiraz - Syrah
- Wine Styles: Medium Bodied
- Countries: Barossa Valley, New South Wales
- Price Ranges: £6 to £8
- Wine Cellar: Red
One of the favourites at our place, we enjoy it with red meat, chicken, pasta and matured cheeses.
Enjoy with roast leg of lamb.
Shiraz/Syrah, Cabernet Sauvignon
A medium bodied wine boasting flavours of blackberry and plum with hints of pepper, smooth tannins and subtle oak
Enjoy with grilled steak, pizza or tomato based pasta dishes
Jacob's Creek Wines
Pernod Ricard UK Ltd
Jacob's Creek winemaking tradition dates back to 1847 when Johann Gramp planted his first vineyard on the banks of Jacob's Creek
Warm to hot weather conditions were encountered early in the season across all viticultural regions, but this was followed by milder weather from early February through to late March as the harvest progressed, creating near-perfect conditions for ripening and producing sound fruit with bright, fresh varietal flavours, vibrant colours and rich yet soft tannins
Individual vineyards were regularly monitored throughout the ripening period, with berry flavour ripeness and sugar/acid balance used as the criteria for determining optimum harvest dates.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Jacob's Creek Wines,
Barossa Valley Way,
Packing - Recyclable
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 25-Oct-2016 at 05:11. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.