Jacob's Creek Shiraz Rose - Small Bottle 18.7cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
£9.59 per 75cl
Jacobs Creek have been creating quality wines that express the true character of Australia since 1847.
- Brands: Jacob's Creek
- Grape Varieties: Shiraz - Syrah
- Price Ranges: Less than £6
- Wine Cellar: Small Bottles
A vibrant coral pink colour with intense and appealing aromas of raspberry with nuances of cherry and spice. Concentrated fruit flavours of raspberry and strawberry cream with hints of spice are balanced with a soft natural acidity.
Jacob's Creek Wines
Pernod Ricard UK Ltd
Jacob's Creek winemaking tradition dates back to 1847 when Johann Gramp planted his first vineyard on the banks of Jacob's Creek
Mild weather with moderate rainfall was observed throughout Spring providing excellent soil moisture profiles which promoted healthy vine canopy development without the necessity for early season supplementary irrigation. The Summer months were generally warm to hot across all regions of South Eastern Australia, where these conditions produced one of the very best vintages in recent years, thus allowing the Shiraz fruit to ripen to its optimum.
Juice quality was maximised by harvesting at night in cooler temperatures and followed by controlled skin contact to extract the perfect colour hue for the style. The grapes were then gently pressed to extract the soft fruity juice before being chilled, clarified, and cool fermented using specially selected yeast strains to enhance the flavours classic to the Rose style.
Country of Origin
Jacob's Creek Wines,
Barossa Valley Way,
Pack - Glass
Full Product Name:
Shiraz - Rose Australian Wine
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.