Jacob's Creek Shiraz Rose 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Jacobs Creek have been creating quality wines that express the true character of Australia since 1847.
Vibrant pink colour, attractive fresh berry aromas of raspberry and black cherry and soft spicy flavours are the hallmarks of this wine.
In 1847, a young Bavarian immigrant named Johann Gramp planted the Barossa Valley's first commercial Vineyard on the banks of Jacob's Creek. From the vine to the bottle, the mission for Jacob's Creek is simply to improve the quality of each vintage. Fruit was harvested from a variety of regions within South Eastern Australia that have traditionally provided the correct balance of flavour for the blend. The fully ripened Shiraz for the Jacob's Creek Shiraz Rosé was cool night harvested. The natural pink colour is a result of rapid pressing, extracting a small amount of colour from the skins and gives a soft flvour rich style.
Bronze - Decanter Wine Awards 2008.
Bronze - International Wine Challenge 2008.
- Brands: Jacob's Creek
- Grape Varieties: Shiraz - Syrah
- Countries: Barossa Valley
- Price Ranges: £6 to £8
- Wine Cellar: Rose, IWC
To enjoy this wine at its best, drink within 1 year of purchase.
At our place we enjoy it chilled with pasta, seafood and poultry, and while relaxing with friends.
Has a vibrant coral pink colour with aromas of raspberry with nuances of cherry and spice. Concentrated fruit flavours of raspberry and strawberry cream with hints of spice are balanced with a soft natural acidity.
The ideal accompaniment to a wide range of dishes including pasta, white meats, seafood and poultry.
Jacob's Creek Wines
Pernod Ricard UK Ltd
Jacob's Creek winemaking tradition dates back to 1847 when Johann Gramp planted his first vineyard on the banks of Jacob's Creek
Mild weather with moderate rainfall was observed throughout Spring providing excellent soil moisture profiles which promoted healthy vine canopy development. The Summer months were generally warm to hot across all regions of South Eastern Australia, where these conditions produced one of the very best vintages in recent years, thus allowing the Shiraz fruit to ripen to its optimum.
Juice quality was maximised by harvesting at night in cooler temperatures and followed by controlled skin contact to extract the perfect colour hue for the style. The grapes were then gently pressed to extract the soft fruity juice before being chilled, clarified, and cool fermented using specially selected yeast strains to enhance the flavours classic to the Rosé style.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Jacob's Creek Wines,
Barossa Valley Way,
Pack - Glass
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Sulphites, Contains Yeast
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 13-Feb-2016 at 00:45. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.