Jacob's Creek Sparkling Rose - Small Bottle 20cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Tasting notes: Soft pink colour with a fine and persistent mousse. The Pinot Noir characters are showcased in this wine, with fresh strawberry and red currant notes followed by some delicate citrus from the Chardonnay.
Jacob's Creek have been creating quality wines that express the true character of Australia since 1847.
Being a non-vintage sparkling, complexity and consistency of style is achieved by including both current and prior vintages.
Chardonnay and Pinot Noir grapes are selected from both cooler and warmer grape growing regions. The cooler premium districts give acid structure and length, whereas the warmer regions ensure richness and depth of varietal fruit flavour. The grapes are harvested in the cool of night with minimal skin contact. Gentle pressing in the winery produces juices of elegance, finesse and soft flavour, essential for the making of quality sparkling wine. These juices are then fermented separately using a cultured sparkling yeast strain to produce clean delicate base wines. A degree of natural pink colour is also preserved in the finished wine to produce this sparkling Rosé style.
Colour: Soft pink colour with a fine and persistent mousse.
Bouquet: The lemon citrus aromas of Chardonnay are in harmony with the fresh strawberry and red currant characters of Pinot Noir.
Palate: Generous red berry and citrus fruit flavours enrich the palate with creamy yeast autolysis providing depth and flavour. The wine finishes with soft and round , with lingering berry flavours.
Total Acid: 6.6 g/L.
Store in cool dry place.
Works wonderfully with mildly spiced canapés and h'ors d'oeuvres.
Preparation and Usage
Chardonnay, Pinot Noir
Displays an attractive pink colour and finishes soft and round, with lingering fresh berry flavours. With fresh strawberry and redcurrant notes followed by some delicate citrus. On the palate generous red berry and citrus fruit flavours.
Jacob's Creek Wines
Pernod Ricard UK Ltd
Jacob's Creek winemaking tradition dates back to 1847 when Johann Gramp planted his first vineyard on the banks of Jacob's Creek
This premium bottle fermented sparkling wine is vintaged from selected Chardonnay and Pinot Noir grapes sourced from Australia's premier regions.
Chardonnay and Pinot Noir grapes are selected from both cooler and warmer grape growing regions. The cooler premium districts give acid structure and length, whereas the warmer regions ensure richness and depth of varietal fruit flavour.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Jacob's Creek Wines,
Barossa Valley Way,
Glass bottle recyclable
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 01-May-2016 at 06:04. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.