Jacob's Creek Sparkling Rose 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
£9.99 per 75cl
Tasting notes: Soft pink colour with a fine and persistent mousse. The Pinot Noir characters are showcased in this wine, with fresh strawberry and red currant notes followed by some delicate citrus from the Chardonnay.
Jacobs Creek have been creating quality wines that express the true character of Australia since 1847.
- Brands: Jacob's Creek
- Grape Varieties: Chardonnay, Pinot Noir
- Wine Styles: Sparkling, Dry
- Countries: Barossa Valley
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Vegetarian
- Price Ranges: £8 to £12
- Wine Cellar: Sparkling Wine
Sparkling wines and Champagne should always be stored in a cool and dry place away from light and heat sources. The ideal temperature for storage is 13-15 degrees C.
Warning: Sparkling wines contain high natural pressure. Do not allow bottles to get warm. Chill bottle before opening and avoid shaking. Point bottle away from others and yourself when removing wire, hood and cork. Hold the cork firmly and twist out slowly by hand. Never in any circumstances use a corkscrew to open.
Ideal as an aperitif and the perfect celebratory wine for all occasions at our place and your place too.
Works wonderfully with mildly spiced canapés and h'ors d'oeuvres.
Chardonnay, Pinot Noir
Displays an attractive pink colour, with fresh strawberry, redcurrant and citrus notes. On the palate generous red berry and citrus fruit flavours. The wine finishes soft and round, with lingering berry flavours.
Jacob's Creek Wines
Pernod Ricard UK Ltd
Jacob's Creek winemaking tradition dates back to 1847 when Johann Gramp planted his first vineyard on the banks of Jacob's Creek
This premium bottle fermented sparkling wine is vintaged from selected Chardonnay and Pinot Noir grapes sourced from Australia's premier regions.
Jacob's Creek Sparkling Rosé is a non-vintage sparkling wine. Made from Chardonnay and Pinot Noir grapes from a variety of Australia's grape growing regions, it brings together a combination of warm and cool climate characters. Being a non-vintage sparkling, complexity and consistency of style is achieved by including both current and prior vintages.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Jacob's Creek Wines,
Barossa Valley Way,
Glass bottle recyclable
Full Product Name:
Rosé Australian Wine
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.