Jean-Luc Colombo Crozes Hermitage, Cotes du Rhone 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
£13.99 per 75cl
Jean-Luc Colombo has forged an international reputation as one of the most visionary and imaginative winemakers in France's Rhone Valley and especially in Cornas.
"My passion is to create wines that give people pleasure. I want each glass to be like a song praising the simple but important things of life: observing nature, enjoying food and sharing with others".
Les Gravieres reveals the Syrah grape, produced from 40 years old wines planted on granite terraces around the hill of Hermitage. After a long maceration and a cool fermentation the wine was aged in small oak barrels for 6 months. 2011 was the year of elegance. The beautiful summer with sunny days followed by cool nights allows the Syrah to mature perfectly and achieve an amazing balance. A wine with intense and delicate notes of raspberry, blackcurrant and a velvety texture, best being paired with beef or melting cheeses and drank from now for 7 years.
- Brands: Jean-Luc
- Grape Varieties: Shiraz - Syrah
- Wine Styles: Full Bodied
- Countries: Rhone
- Price Ranges: £12 to £20
- Wine Cellar: Red, Fine Wine
If you want to age the wine, keep it in a fresh cellar, with a not too dry atmosphere. The wine can be drunk from now for 5 years.
A wine with intense and delicate notes of raspberry, blackcurrant and a velvety texture, best being paired with beef or melting cheeses and drank from now for 7 years.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Eleve et mis en Bouteille Par
La Roche-26600 Tain L'hermitage.
Glass bottle recyclable
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.