Jif Squeezy Lemon Juice 55ml
over 1 month *
Made with concentrated lemon juice.
Onced opened keep in refrigerator.
Preparation and Usage
A SPLASH OF JIF LEMON JUICE ADDS A REFRESHING FLAVOUR TO PANCAKES, FISH AND SEAFOOD. ALSO USE IT TO LIVEN UP SALAD DRESSINGS AND SAUCES.
WHEREVER THE JUICE OF A LEMON IS SPECIFIED IN A RECIPE REPLACE WITH 2 TABLESPOONS OF JIF LEMON JUICE
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Unilever Foods UK
Lemon Juice, Preservative (E223).
|Typical Values||per 100ml||per 15ml (a tablespoon)|
|of which sugars||2.0g||0.3g|
|of which saturates||trace||trace|
Jammy sweet figs and tangy feta are a classic combination. Pomegranate seeds add an extra pop of juiciness to this summery salad.
A quick and delicious dish perfect for lunch or supper. Serve with new potatoes.
Roasted aubergines have a deep smoky flavour which make a wonderful subsitute to meat in a meal. They are delicious in this recipe however also work well as a dip or stuffed and even work well in a curry!
1 hr 10 mins
A weaning recipe from Annabel Karmel, No.1 Parenting Author and Baby Feeding Expert.
Winter white Fenland celery is not only a healthy snack but also a great cooking ingredient - the stalks can be boiled, steamed, braised, baked or cooked in the microwave to make a deliciously refreshing side dish and are also a great base flavour for casseroles and stews or this tasty fish chowder.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 09-Oct-2015 at 00:38. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.