Offer - John West French Style Tuna Light Lunch 220g
Tuna, sweetcorn & red pepper pasta with french salad dressing.
This product can be stored at room temperature in a cool dry place. After opening, any unused product should be refrigerated and consumed within 24 hours
Serving instructions: Remove foil lid and eat directly from the dish
Preparation and Usage
Remove foil lid and eat directly from the dish.
Country of Origin
John West Foods Ltd,
Full Product Name:
Tuna Salad with Potatoes, Sweetcorn, Green Beans, Red Pepper and Pasta drizzled with a French Salad Dressing
Store at room temperature in a cool dry place and out of direct sunlight. After opening any unused product should be covered, refrigerated and consumed within 24 hours.
For Best Before End: See Below
Although care is taken when preparing our fish, some bones may remain.
Produced in Portugal
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Skipjack Tuna (20%), Potatoes (15%), Sweetcorn (13%), Onions, Pasta (12%) (Water, Wheat Flour, Egg White Powder), Green Beans (8%), Red Peppers (8%), White Wine Vinegar, Rapeseed Oil, Whole Grain Mustard (Water, Mustard Seeds, Spirit Vinegar, Salt), Water, Modified Maize Starch, Sugar, Salt, Thickener: Guar Gum, Natural Mustard Flavouring, Spices
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per Pack|
|(of which saturates)||0.7g||1.5g|
|(of which sugars)||2.3g||5.1g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 05-Jul-2015 at 00:35. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.