Jordans Dark Chocolate Country Crisp Cereal 500g
At Jordans not only do we make great tasting cereals, but we are also passionate about protecting the beautiful British countryside.
Since 1985 we have worked with farmers who set 10% of their land aside for wildlife - in effect creating a huge nature reserve to help birds, bees and butterflies thrive. On these special farms we aim to grow all the oats, wheat and barley that we would need to make the breakfast cereals and cereal bars that we sell in the UK.
Jordans... from the land of oats and glory
We've been making delicious, wholesome, natural breakfasts for over 40 years. We just take creamy, wholegrain British oats and bake them until they're deliciously crunchy and golden. We then add a generous handful of the things we know you adore - whether you're a fruit fanatic or a nut lover. That's it. Basically, we take simple, good stuff and don't mess about with it. Delicious.
If you enjoyed this, why not try Country Crisp Strawberries?
The Prince's Countryside Fund
We are also a proud founding supporter of the Prince's Countryside Fund, which works to secure a sustainable future for British farmers rural communities.
To keep your delicious Clusters really crispy, don't forget to roll down the bag, re-close the box & store somewhere cool.
Country of Origin
Pack - Recyclable
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Barley, May Contain Cereals Containing Gluten, Contains Hazelnuts, May Contain Milk, May Contain Nuts, Contains Oats, May Contain Rye, Contains Soya, May Contain Wheat
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
British Wholegrain Cereals (56%) (Oat Flakes, Barley Flakes, Oat Flour), Sugar, Dark Chocolate Curls (10%) (Cocoa Solids: 70% Minimum) (Cocoa Mass, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin, Natural Flavouring), Vegetable Oils (Rapeseed Oil, Palm Oil), Rice Flour, Desiccated Coconut, Roasted Chopped Hazelnuts (0.5%), Natural Flavouring
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per Portion||%RI* Per Portion|
|of which Saturates||6.5g||2.9g||15%|
|of which Sugars||24.9g||11.2g||12%|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal)|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 31-Mar-2015 at 02:29. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.