Jordans Muesli Fruit & Nut 620g
Then, we mix in plump raisins, tropical fruit and a handful of crunchy nuts and seeds.
Simple ingredients, perfectly blended.
Since 1985, Jordans has worked with British farmers to dedicate land for nature and wildlife - creating a huge nature reserve to help birds, bees and butterflies thrive.
We work with wildlife experts and The Prince's Countryside Fund to help our farmers manage 10% of their land for wildlife and provide funding to support rural communities.
So, by picking Jordans Muesli you are helping our British farmers protect the countryside and look after the communities that make it so special.
The Prince's Countryside Fund
Store in a cool, dry place and give this box a shake before pouring. Once opened, roll down the bag and tuck in the flap.
Preparation and Usage
For the best bowlful, shake this box before you pour.
Return To Address
Get in Touch
Tell us what you think of our Muesli. We hope you love it like we do, but if you're not happy we'll do whatever we can to help. This won't affect your statutory rights.
Call: 0800 587 8901 (UK only - 9am-5pm, Mon-Fri)
Jordans Care Team,
(Postage necessary outside the UK)
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Pack - Recyclable
Full Product Name:
Wholegrain Cereal Flakes with Dried Fruit, Nuts and Seeds.
Made with British cereals in Biggleswade, UK
FSC - FSC® Mix, Board from responsible sources, FSC® C020188, www.fsc.org
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Almonds, Contains Barley, Contains Brazil Nuts, May Contain Cereals Containing Gluten, May Contain Gluten, Contains Hazelnuts, May Contain Nuts, Contains Oats, May Contain Rye, Contains Wheat
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
British Wholegrain Cereal Flakes (58%) (Oat Flakes, Barley Flakes, Wheat Flakes, Toasted Wheat Flakes), Dried Fruit, Nuts and Seeds (42%) (Chopped Dates, Raisins, Sultanas, Coconut Chips, Dried Pineapple Chunks (Pineapple, Cane Sugar, Pineapple Juice, Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid), Pumpkin Seeds, Dried Diced Papaya (Papaya, Cane Sugar), Flaked Almonds, Flaked Brazil Nuts, Chopped Roasted Hazelnuts)
Suitable for Vegetarians; No Added Salt
|Typical Values||per 100g||Per Portion||%RI* Per Portion|
|of which Saturates||3.1g||1.4g|
|of which Sugars||23.9g||10.8g||12%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal)|
|Per Portion = One bowl of 45g cereal. Approximately 13 portions per pack|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 30-Sep-2016 at 01:59. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.