Jordans Muesli Fruit & Nut 620g
Jordans Fruit & Nut Muesli is bursting with fruits, nuts & seeds for a delicious feast of flavours in every mouthful. In here you'll find plump raisins, chunks of juicy pineapple along with lots of crunchy nuts and seeds. Simple ingredients, perfectly blended.
At Jordans not only do we make great tasting cereals, but we are also passionate about protecting the beautiful British countryside.
Since 1985 we have worked with 'Conservation Grade' farmers who set 10% of their land aside for wildlife. Today over 30,000 acres of British farmland are managed under this scheme - in effect creating a huge nature reserve to help birds, bees and butterflies thrive. Every year we aim to grow oats, wheat and barley equivalent to 100% of the amount we need to make the breakfast cereals and cereal bars that we sell in the UK on these special farms.
If you love our muesli, why not try one of our tasty Granolas?
We bake oats with a hint of honey until they're deliciously crunchy, then add lots of tasty fruits & nuts.
The Prince's Countryside Fund
We are also proud to be one of the founding supporters of the Prince's Countryside Fund, which works to secure a sustainable future for British farmers rural communities.
Store in a cool, dry place.
For the best bowlful give the box a shake before pouring.
Preparation and Usage
Why not try our Fruit and Nut Muesli with a dollop of yogurt?
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Jordans Care Team,
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
May Contain Nuts, May Contain Rye
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
British Wholegrain Cereal Flakes (58%) (Oat Flakes, Barley Flakes, Wheat Flakes, Toasted Wheat Flakes), Dried Fruit, Nuts and Seeds (42%) (Chopped Dates, Raisins, Sultanas, Coconut Chips, Dried Pineapple Chunks (Pineapple, Cane Sugar, Pineapple Juice, Citric Acid), Pumpkin Seeds, Dried Diced Papaya (Papaya, Cane Sugar, Lime Juice), Chopped Almonds, Chopped Brazil Nuts, Chopped Roasted Hazelnuts)
Suitable for Vegetarians
No Added Salt
Contains Brazil Nuts
May Contain Rye
May Contain Other Nuts
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per Portion||%RI* Per Portion|
|of which Saturates||24.9g||11.2g||12%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal)|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 31-Mar-2015 at 02:37. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.