Jus Rol 6 Croissants 6 x 59g
over 1 week *
- Brands: Jus Rol
Keep Refrigerated; Do Not Freeze
Oven cook - From Chilled. Preheat the oven at 200°C (180°C fan assisted ovens) / Gas Mark 6.
Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper.
1. Pull the red corner of the label around the can.
2. The can will pop open.
3. Unroll the dough and use a knife to separate the triangles by cutting along the perforated line..
4. From the base of the triangle, roll the dough up to the narrow point to form croissants.
5. Place on lined baking tray (with the narrow point tucked under the base of the croissant) approx. 5cm apart.
6. Glaze with egg wash or milk for a golden brown and flaky finish.
7. Place on the middle shelf of the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Best served fresh and warm from the oven!
Preparation and Usage
Tip: For a stunning golden finish, glaze with beaten egg or milk.
Country of Origin
General Mills UK Ltd,
P.O. Box 363,
Full Product Name:
Chilled uncooked dough for croissants
Keep refrigerated until ready for use. When opened use immediately. Do not freeze.
Use By: See End of Can
Made in Greece
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
May Contain Eggs,
May Contain Milk
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Wheat Flour, Vegetable Margarine (Palm Oil, Palm Fat, Soybean Oil, Water, Emulsifiers: Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids, Polyglycerol Esters of Fatty Acids, Soy Lecithin; Salt, Acidity Regulator: Lactic Acid; Colour: Beta-Carotene; Flavouring), Water, Wheat Gluten, Sugar, Dextrose, Raising Agents: Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Alcohol, Sea-Salt, Stabiliser: Xanthan Gum, Flavouring, Flour Treatment Agent: Ascorbic Acid, Sunflower Oil
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||(uncooked) Per 100g||(uncooked) Each croissant (58g)||%*|
|of which saturates||11.6g||6.7g||34%|
|of which sugars||7.5g||4.4g||5%|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)|
These delicious breakfast treats are made in an instant and will fill the house with the smell of lovely fresh baking. Pull open a croissant and it will reveal its oozing creamy blueberry centre, perfect for a treat any time of day.
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 27-Mar-2017 at 03:05. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.