Jus-Rol Frozen Filo Pastry Sheets 270g
Contains less than 3% low fat.
Frozen uncooked pastry
Keep frozen at -18°c.
Do not refreeze once defrosted.
Deliciously light and crisp JUS-ROL™ Filo Pastry sheets are versatile for many an occasion. Ideal for sweet or savoury dishes
JUS-ROL™ Filo Pastry may be used for wrapping or topping fillings, formed into cases and much more.
Ensure pastry is thoroughly defrosted before use.
1. Remove from outer carton and thaw in clear wrap for approx. 1 hour 40 minutes.
Alternatively thaw overnight in a refrigerator and stand at room temperature for 10-15 minutes before use.
2. If microwave defrost is required, select the defrost setting of your microwave oven. For ovens with a power output of below 800 watts or above, defrost for 2 minutes then stand for 45 minutes.
3. To avoid drying out, filo pastry must always be kept wrapped before use.
4. Cook in a preheated oven at 200°C / 400°F / Gas 6, or at the temperature required by your recipe. Alternatively deep fry at
180°C for the time directed in your recipe. More detailed information regarding the handling and preparation of JUS-ROL™ Filo Pastry is printed on the inside of the pack. To access the information, tear pack at the perforations and unfold
Preparation and Usage
Preparing your Pastry
Ensure that the pastry is thoroughly defrosted before use.
1. Keep the pastry in its wrap and thaw overnight in your fridge, then stand at room temperature for 10-15 minutes before using. Alternatively, thaw at room temperature for 1 hour 40 minutes.
2. To avoid drying out, filo pastry must always be kept wrapped before use.
3. Cook in a preheated oven at 200ºC (180ºC for fan assisted ovens)/Gas Mark 6, or at the temperature required in your recipe.
Room Temperature = Ready Allowing your pastry to rest at room temperature before using makes it much more supple and less likely to crack or break when handling.
The Finishing Touch is a golden glaze. Brush a little melted butter or oil on top of your pastry before baking to avoid drying out and to create a golden finish.
Country of Origin
General Mills UK Ltd,
P.O. Box 363,
Full Product Name:
Frozen uncooked filo pastry sheets.
Keep frozen at -18ºC.
Do not refreeze once defrosted.
Once defrosted use within 24 hours.
For Best Before End: See Side of Pack.
Made in the UK
Contains 6 sheets (each approx. 480mm x 255mm)
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Wheat Flour (contains Calcium Carbonate, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine), Water, Maize Starch, Rapeseed Oil, Glucose Syrup, Salt, Flour Treatment Agents: Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Metabisulphite
Free From Artificial Colour
Free From Artificial Flavours
|Typical Values||(uncooked) Per 100g||(uncooked) Each Sheet (45g)||%*|
|of which saturates||0.3g||0.1g||1%|
|of which sugars||1.2g||0.5g||1%|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)|
Try different fillings in these parcels, depending on what vegetables are in season.
Lisa's Tip: try serving these with teriyaki, soy or sweet chilli sauce! The best thing about them is they are baked not fried. They are crispy without the added calories of frying. You would never deep-fry your spring rolls again once you taste this!
This tart is delicious hot or cold. If you haven't got the correct flan tin use a similar sized small baking dish or roasting tin, which will do the job just as well. This is perfect for using up leftover ham or bacon from a joint.
This recipe created by Lactofree community member Jo Webster-Green can be served as a starter or as a main meal with a green salad. Delicious both hot or cold, these little parcels are a versatile treat!
Bramley apples are the best cooking variety to make into these sweet little tarts
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 26-May-2016 at 03:47. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.