Kallo Just Bouillon Vegetable Stock Cubes 6 x 10g
over 2 weeks *
£1.65 per 100g
Store in a cool, dry place.
How to use.
Dissolve one vegetable stock cube in 500ml of boiling water.
Preparation and Usage
Add 500ml of boiling water to 1 cube. Stir to dissolve.
Return To Address
If you have a query or suggestion feel free to contact us...
Write to us at:
Phone us on: 0845 602 1519 (lo-call rate)
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Kallo Foods Ltd,
Packing - Recyclable
No artificial additives
Full Product Name:
6 Premium Vegetable Stock Cubes
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Made in EU
RSPO - RSPO Certified Sustainable Palm Oil, Mixed, RSPO-1106070
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Celery, Free From Gluten, Free From Lactose, Contains Soya
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Sea Salt, Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein (contains Soya), Palm Fat, Potato Starch, Carrots (3%), Onion (2.7%), Tomato (1.7%), Sugar, Spices (Mace, Celery Seeds, Pepper), Lovage Leaves
Suitable for Vegetarians; Suitable for Vegans
|Typical Values||Per 100ml serving of made up stock|
|of which saturates||0.3g|
|of which sugars||0.1g|
All my vegetarian friends say, ‘Yes, Will, but what do we do with cacao?’ Risotto is the obvious option; it’s a classic vegetarian dish. Porcini and cacao, both with distinct, strong flavours and rich, deep colours, make the perfect union.
If you find that the soup is too thick after you have blended, pour in a little water to thin out the liquid - alternatively you can pour the soup through a fine meshed sieve.
Make the most of your vegetables with this warming autumnal dish - comfort food at it's best!
1 hr 10 mins
Turn simple barbecued chicken into something really special by serving with lightly scented elderflower roasted vegetables, a real twist on a summer favourite.
What is better than a comforting bowl of steaming, creamy radicchio to warm up a chilly winter day? Make it special with the bittersweet note of radicchio.
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.