Kallo Just Bouillon Vegetable Stock Cubes 6 x 10g
over 3 weeks *
£1.65 per 100g
No artificial additives.
Gluten & lactose free by nature.
Made without GM materials.
Suitable for vegetarians & vegans.
6 cubes makes 3 litres.
Made using the highest quality ingredients and containing no artificial additives, Just Bouillon Vegetable stock cubes provide the perfect way to enhance the natural flavours of your home prepared vegetable dishes.
Store in a cool, dry place.
How to use.
Dissolve one vegetable stock cube in 500ml of boiling water.
Preparation and Usage
Add 500ml of boiling water to 1 cube. Stir to dissolve.
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Kallo Foods Ltd,
Pack - Recyclable
No artificial additives
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Free From Gluten, Free From Lactose
Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein (contains Soya), Sea Salt, Vegetable Fat, Potato Starch, Carrots (3%), Onion (2.5%), Tomato (1.5%), Sugar, Spices (Mace, Celery Seeds, Pepper), Lovage
Suitable for Vegetarians; Suitable for Vegans
|Typical Values||Per 100ml serving of made up stock|
|of which sugars||0.1g|
|of which saturates||0.3g|
Soothingly simple but packed with flavour, stir up Heston’s innovative take on a country classic. This dish is part of the Delia & Heston collection featured at Waitrose.com
This pumpkin soup is delicious and warming - perfect for when Winter is approaching. If pumpkins are not in season, why not try substituting this for butternut squash.
1 hr 35 mins
All my vegetarian friends say, ‘Yes, Will, but what do we do with cacao?’ Risotto is the obvious option; it’s a classic vegetarian dish. Porcini and cacao, both with distinct, strong flavours and rich, deep colours, make the perfect union.
This salad is made with roasted bulgur wheat (kasha) and a delicious mix of fresh herbs, celery and of course pomegranates. It can be served hot or cold, so it's perfect for a Shabbat or Yom Tov.
If you find that the soup is too thick after you have blended, pour in a little water to thin out the liquid - alternatively you can pour the soup through a fine meshed sieve.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.