Kallo Organic Chicken Stock Cubes 6 x 11g
over 3 weeks *
Handel and Mozart where really her thing.
The cockerels all told her, "You've got it all wrong!"
As she rose every dawn with a fine opera song.
She tried to explain but they didn't believe her,
That it's nicer to wake to the sound of a diva.
Store in a cool dry place
Delicious Stock: Simply dissolve one Kallo Organic Chicken Stock Cube in 500ml of boiling water.
Hints and Tips: Gently melt a stock cube with a little oil or butter and brush over chicken breasts or whole chicken before you roast- delicious
Preparation and Usage
How to Use
Dissolve one Kallo Organic Chicken Stock Cube in 500ml of boiling water and add to recipe.
Country of Origin
Kallo Foods Ltd,
Allergy Other Text:
May contain traces of egg, mustard, celery and soya
No added MSG
Full Product Name:
Organic free range chicken stock cubes
Store in a cool, dry place.
Made in Germany
EU Organic - DE-ÖKO-001, Eu/non-EU Agriculture, Certified Sustainable Palm Oil - RSPO, Certified RSPO 1106070
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
May Contain Celery, May Contain Eggs, Free From Gluten, Free From Lactose, May Contain Mustard, May Contain Soya
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Sea Salt, Maize Starch*, Glucose Syrup*, Palm Oil*, Raw Cane Sugar*, Yeast Extract, Chicken Meat Powder* (2.5%), Chicken Fat* (2.5%), Natural Flavouring, Roasted Onions*, Turmeric*, Pepper*, Parsley*, Rosemary*, *Certified Organic
Suitable for Coeliacs; Organic
|Typical Values||per 100ml:|
|of which saturates:||0.2g|
|of which sugars:||0.2g|
This is Simon's interpretation of the famous Japanese Katsu Curry. Interestingly, curry was introduced to Japan by the British, and was long considered a Western dish but is now a part of Japanese national cuisine. Simon is making the dish with pork loin but you could use chicken breast instead. Panko breadcrumbs are a crispy Japanese type of breadcrumb, which add a delicious crunchy texture to the dish. Part of our Daily Brunch with Ocado recipe collection.
This is a useful recipe to have at any time of year. It's quick to assemble, looks after itself in the oven and can be made ahead and frozen.
2 hrs 25 mins
This hearty, satisfying one-pot is low fat and easy on the washing up
1 hr 35 mins
A light and low calorie chicken casserole with silky herb sauce, greens and baby new potatoes.
A real hearty dish for an autumnal evening - or perfect for a Halloween party served in small bowls with hunks of fresh bread.
2 hrs 55 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 05-Oct-2015 at 01:07. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.