Kallo Organic Vegetable Stock Cubes 6 x 10g
over 1 month *
- No added MSG;
- Gluten free & lactose free;
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives;
- Can be enjoyed by vegetarians and vegans.
Real cooking deserves real taste!
We always make our Kallo stock cubes from 100% natural ingredients including organic vegetables and finest herbs, bringing the very best taste to your home cooking. We take our time to make our stock really rich and flavoursome, for meals made with real care from the start.
Certified Carbon Neutral company - CarbonNeutral.com
Certified Carbon Neutral® company
Store in a cool dry place
Simply dissolve one Kallo Organic Vegetable Stock Cube in 500ml of boiling water.
Hints and tips: Add a stock cube to your water when cooking noodles, rice or pasta for extra flavour.
Preparation and Usage
How to Use
Dissolve one Kallo Organic Vegetable Stock Cube in 500ml of boiling water and add to recipe.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Kallo Foods Ltd,
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Gluten, May Contain Eggs, Free From Lactose, May Contain Mustard, May Contain Soya\Soybeans
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Sea Salt, Palm Oil*, Sunflower Oil*, Glucose Syrup*, Sugar*, Vegetables* (6%) (Onions*, CELERY*, Carrots*, Parsnips*, Tomatoes*), Maize Starch*, Yeast Extract, Concentrated Vegetable Juice* (1%) (CELERY*, Carrots*, Onions*), Herbs* (containing CELERY* Leaves), Caramelised Sugar*, Spices*, *Certified Organic
Suitable for Coeliacs; Suitable for Vegetarians; Suitable for Vegans; Organic
|Typical Values||per 100ml:|
|of which saturates:||0.2g|
|of which sugars:||0.3g|
A stunning vegetarian pie, perfect for winter.
If you find that the soup is too thick after you have blended, pour in a little water to thin out the liquid - alternatively you can pour the soup through a fine meshed sieve.
Make the most of your vegetables with this warming autumnal dish - comfort food at it's best!
1 hr 10 mins
Turn simple barbecued chicken into something really special by serving with lightly scented elderflower roasted vegetables, a real twist on a summer favourite.
This is a favourite with the Lactofree Team and is a great pick-me-up for anyone in need of a bit of comfort food. Pair with a crusty ciabatta straight from the oven and you have a winner!
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 26-Feb-2017 at 03:47. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.