Kellogg's Rice Krispies 510g
Then it takes just a few simple, magical steps (and maybe a little help from mum!) to get to your bowl.
Follow your Rice Krispies on their journey...
From grains to snap crackle & pop... yummy!
Step 1. Start with single grains of milled rice
Step 2. Carefully cook to our recipe
Step 3. Toast in very big ovens
Step 4. 'Puff' into rice krispies
Store in a dry place
Kellogg Marketing and Sales Company (UK) Limited,
Box - Card - Widely Recycled
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Rice, Sugar, Salt, Barley Malt Flavouring, Vitamins & Minerals: Niacin, Iron, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin), Folic Acid, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12
Suitable for Vegetarians; Kosher; Halal
|Typical Values||Per 100g||per 30 g serving||%RI||RI|
|Energy||1626 kJ 383 kcal||488 kJ 115 kcal||6 %||2000 kcal|
|Fat||1 g||0.3 g||<1 %||70 g|
|of which saturates||0.2 g||0.1 g||<1 %||20 g|
|Carbohydrate||87 g||26 g|
|of which sugars||10 g||3 g||3||90 g|
|Fibre||1 g||0.3 g|
|Protein||6 g||1.8 g|
|Salt||1.13 g||0.34 g||6 %||6 g|
|Vitamin D||4.2 µg (83)||1.3 µg (25)|
|Thiamin (B1)||0.91 mg (83)||0.28 mg (25)|
|Riboflavin (B2)||1.2 mg (83)||0.35 mg (25)|
|Niacin||13 mg (83)||4.0 mg (25)|
|Vitamin B6||1.2 mg (83)||0.35 mg (25)|
|Folic Acid||166 µg (83)||50.0 µg (25)|
|Vitamin B12||2.1 µg (83)||0.63 µg (25)|
|Iron||8.0 mg (57)||2.4 mg (17)|
Make these big-eyed bunnies, complete with marshmallow cottontails for everyone's Easter baskets!
Decorate these easy cereal 'eggs' with sprinkles after you have dipped them in chocolate!
These little bars are perfect sweet treats for kids and ideal at birthday parties!
A tasty snack perfect for parties and lunchboxes too.
These Halloween cats are deliciously spooky treats.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 29-Jun-2015 at 00:26. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.