Kellogg's Rice Krispies 510g
B vitamins & iron B+, helps release energy*
*Contains ≥ 15% of the nutrient reference value of vitamin D, 5 B vitamins and iron. Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of bones. Vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12 and iron contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
Kellogg's Breakfast for Better Days™
Helping people is at the heart of Kellogg's. Our founder - W.K. Kellogg - believed in helping all people to flourish and thrive, and that's why we are committed to donating food and money to families in need through breakfast clubs, foodbanks, and community projects.
Sadly, one in seven children goes to school without breakfast in the UK and Ireland**, and a fifth of teachers have seen an increase in hunger in the classroom***. But there is a way to help tackle child hunger in the morning and that's school breakfast clubs.
Kellogg's has helped support more than 2,500 school breakfast clubs in the UK and Ireland over the past 18 years with funding, training and cereal donations.
Head teacher Gill Harding said: "The funding and cereal we have received from Kellogg's has been such a big help to our school. It has enabled us to buy equipment for our club like bowls and cutlery as well as provide free breakfast to the children that need it."
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. By enabling families in need to have breakfast, we are helping them start their day the best way.
If you would like to read more about how we are helping them start their day the best way.
www.kelloggs.co.uk and www.kelloggs.ie
**UK: Hoyland et al (2012) Nutr Bull, 37 (3), 232-40. ROI: Irish Health Behaviour in School Aged Children Study 2006.
***Based on a YouGov survey of 765 teachers in England and Wales. Fieldwork was undertaken between 21 December 2015 and 6 January 2016.
Store in a dry place
Return To Address
Our Promise to You
We pride ourselves on bringing you our very best in every bowl, that's why we don't make cereals for anyone else.
If you have any comments or queries we would love to hear from you:
By Phone: UK: 0800 626066 ROI: 1800 626066
(9am to 5pm Monday to Friday)
By E-mail: www.kelloggsconsumercare.co.uk
Kellogg's Consumer Services,
P.O. Box 356,
Kellogg's Consumer Services,
P.O. Box 11483,
Kellogg Marketing and Sales Company (UK) Limited,
Box - Card - Widely Recycled
Full Product Name:
Toasted rice cereal
Store in a dry place.
This pack is sold by weight not volume, settling of contents may occur during transit.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Rice, Sugar, Salt, Barley Malt Flavouring, Vitamins & Minerals: Niacin, Iron, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin), Folic Acid, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12
Halal; Suitable for Vegetarians; Kosher
|Typical Values||per 100g||Per 30g serving|
|Energy||1626 kJ 383 kcal||488 kJ 115 kcal|
|Fat||1 g||0.3 g|
|of which saturates||0.2 g||0.1 g|
|Carbohydrate||87 g||26 g|
|of which sugars||10 g||3 g|
|Fibre||1 g||0.3 g|
|Protein||6 g||1.8 g|
|Salt||1.13 g||0.34 g|
|Vitamin D||4.2 µg (83)||1.3 µg (25)|
|Thiamin (B1)||0.91 mg (83)||0.28 mg (25)|
|Riboflavin (B2)||1.2 mg (83)||0.35 mg (25)|
|Niacin||13 mg (83)||4.0 mg (25)|
|Vitamin B6||1.2 mg (83)||0.35 mg (25)|
|Folic Acid||166 µg (83)||50.0 µg (25)|
|Vitamin B12||2.1 µg (83)||0.63 µg (25)|
|Iron||8.0 mg (57)||2.4 mg (17)|
|(%NRV) = % Nutrient Reference Value|
Hidden rice puffs give reader Pamela Johnson's butterscotch chocolate chip biscuits a good crunch
These little bars are perfect sweet treats for kids and ideal at birthday parties!
Make these big-eyed bunnies, complete with marshmallow cottontails for everyone's Easter baskets!
These cute kites are perfect for parties.
A tasty snack perfect for parties and lunchboxes too.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 22-Apr-2017 at 01:44. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.