Offer - Kikkoman Soy Sauce All-Purpose 250ml
Over 300 years of excellence.
Kikkoman naturally brewed soy sauce, the essential flavour enhancer.
Kikkoman Soy Sauce is renowned in Japan as a seasoning agent, and has been used as such for centuries. Like fine wine, Kikkoman Soy Sauce is naturally brewed and fermented. This reddish-brown aromatic seasoning can be used as a table-top condiment as well as a cooking ingredient. Its 'fine' flavour allows it to be easily incorporated into all cuisines, whether Oriental or European.
This fine flavoured seasoning is so versatile; use it in everyday foods such as chicken, fish, steak, chops, sausages, hamburgers, soups and stews, egg dishes and pasta dishes, etc., as well as for barbecuing and salad dressing.
For more information or recipe ideas, please visit www.kikkoman.com
Refrigerate after opening.
Return To Address
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Kikkoman Foods Europe B.V.,
Full Product Name:
Naturally Brewed Soy Sauce
Refrigerate after opening.
Kikkoman Trading Europe GmbH,
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Soya, Contains Wheat
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Water, Soybeans, Wheat, Salt
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
|Typical Values||per 100ml:|
|Energy||325 kJ/77 kcal|
|of which saturates||0 g|
|of which sugars||0.6 g|
Gourmet hotdogs with Japanese toppings are one of the latest street-food trends.
Panko breadcrumbs give a lighter, flakier crunch to these gorgeous skewers.
This is a delicious summer dish that is packed with flavour - you should however be prepared for barbecue envy from your neighbours!
Recipe kindly provided by Tenderstem.
Arthur Potts Dawson's classic take on the Sunday Roast, with chicken, roasties, chipolatas, veggies and extra special gravy. Recipe by Arthur Potts Dawson as part of the cheFHM series.
2 hrs 20 mins
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 20-Feb-2017 at 02:27. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.