Offer - Kingsmill 50/50 Wraps 8 per pack
7 days guaranteed (avg. 26)*
35% of your daily whole grain in 1 wrap*
*based on 2010 US Dietary Guidelines of 48g of whole grain a day.
Suitable for Home Freezing
Cooking Instructions - General. These are guidelines only as appliances may vary.; Microwave - From Ambient. Remove all packaging. Place 1 wrap on a microwaveable plate and heat on full power.
650 Watt 14 secs
750 Watt 12 secs
850 Watt 10 secs; Oven cook - From Ambient. Remove all packaging. Place all 8 wraps on an oven-proof plate and cover with foil. Place in a pre-heated oven for approximately 8 minutes at 200°C/400°F/Fan 180°C/Gas Mark 6.
Preparation and Usage
Rocket & mozarrella pizza
Greek salad wrap
Chicken taco salad bowl
Return To Address
Freephone (UK) 0800 197 0110 Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.
For ROI call 1800 928 110
This does not affect your statutory rights.
Contact us on
Allied Bakeries Ireland,
PO Box 4212,
Country of Origin
Allied Bakeries Ireland,
PO Box 4212,
Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled
Full Product Name:
Wraps made with 50% Wholemeal Wheat Flour (31% of the wrap)
Keep your Kingsmill fresh!
Store in a cool dry place - ideally not refrigerated. Once opened, store in an airtight container and consume within 48 hours. Under warm conditions life may be reduced.
Suitable for home freezing
Place in freezer as soon as possible after purchase and consume within 1 month.
For best before see front of pack.
To avoid danger of suffocation please keep this wrapper away from babies and children
Produced in Poland
Packaged in a protective atmosphere
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
May Contain Eggs, May Contain Milk, May Contain Nuts, May Contain Sesame, May Contain Soya, Contains Wheat
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Wheat Flour (31%), Wholemeal Wheat Flour (31%), Water, Sustainable Palm Fat, Humectants: Glycerol, Guar Gum, Dextrose, Wheat Gluten, Raising Agents: E450, Sodium Carbonates, Emulsifier: E471, Preservatives: Potassium Sorbate, Calcium Propionate (added to inhibit mould growth), Salt, Acidity Regulator: Malic Acid, Stabiliser: Cellulose Gum, Flavouring, Flour Treatment Agent: E920
Suitable for Vegetarians; Kosher
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per Wrap||% RI¿ Per Wrap|
|of which: saturates||3.2g||2.0g||10%|
|of which sugars||3.0g||1.8g||2%|
|Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)|
|¿RI= Reference Intake|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.