Kiwi Fruit essential Waitrose 6 per pack
waitrose.com/lovelife for more information
Refrigerate after purchase.
Wash before use
Preparation and Usage
Wash before use
Return To Address
We are committed to bringing you the best quality. Should you not be happy with this product, please bring the packaging back to any Waitrose branch and we'll replace your item and refund you.
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary depending upon seasonality
Country of Packing
Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled
Full Product Name:
Store at room temperature until ripe and then place in a refrigerator.
|Typical Values||Per 100g|
|of which saturates||trace|
|of which sugars||10.3g|
|Vitamin C||59.0mg (74% of NRV)|
|NRV = nutrient reference value|
This dish is one of 32 finalists from our world recipe challenge, so tuck in! Love this recipe? Tell your friends. The dish viewed by the most people wins a Virgin Experience Day worth £200.
Lychees add an exotic, slightly perfumed flavour to this yogurt based mousse. Set in pretty glass dishes or one large dish, this fresh and summery dessert looks stunning topped with diced kiwis and passion fruit or a mix of summer berries.
The pavlova is a popular dish in Australia and New Zealand and is such a versatile dessert. With this sugar free recipe, it gives you the freedom to top it with fruits or garnishes desired.
1 hr 35 mins
A great dessert to cook on the barbecue as the embers begin to die down. Any leftover sauce can be stored in the fridge and served later in the week drizzled over scoops of ice cream and a sliced banana for a quick pudding.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.