Knorr Beef Stock Pot 8 x 28g
Store in a cool dry place. Refrigerate after opening.
Dissolve into 500ml of boiling water to make a delicious stock for gravy, casseroles or soups. Or add directly to sauces, pastas or rice.
Preparation and Usage
Adding directly to your dish, each versatile little pot will enrich gravies, pastas or even stir fries, smoothly melting to bring a full and rich taste.
Alternatively, dissolving into 500ml of boiling water will make a delicious stock for soups, risottos or casseroles.
For a lighter stock, use 750ml water.
Knorr Top Tip
Do you know that after opening, the pot can be kept in the fridge for up to 3 days?
Product can crystallize - this is a natural process which doesn't impact on quality.
2 tbsp oil
1 onion, chopped
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 tsp ready grated root ginger
1 tsp easy chilli
500g casserole steak, diced
1 tbsp flour
1-2 tbsp curry paste
2 tbsp tomato purée
1 Knorr Beef Stock Pot
225g button mushrooms
400g potatoes, cut into chunks
Preparation Time: 15 mins Cooking Time: 1 hour
Heat the oil in a large pan and sauté onion, garlic, ginger and chilli. Toss the beef in the flour and fry until browned. Stir in curry paste, tomato purée and the Knorr Stock Pot dissolved in 500ml boiling water.
Add the mushrooms and potato. Cover and cook on a low heat for 50-60 minutes or until meat is cooked.
Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with rice, chutneys, and cucumber raita.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
No artificial flavour enhancers, No added MSG
Full Product Name:
Concentrated beef stock
Store in a cool, dry place.
After opening store in fridge for up to 3 days.
1 x = each pot make 500ml stock.
Packed in a protective atmosphere
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Gluten
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Concentrated Beef Stock (Water, Beef Extract) (39%), Glucose Syrup, Salt, Beef Fat (5%), Flavourings, Yeast Extract, Carrots (1.8%), Potassium Chloride, Palm Oil, Caramel Syrup, Gelling Agents (Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean Gum), Sugar, Leek, Parsley, Maltodextrin, Lovage Root
Suitable for Coeliacs
|Typical Values||Per 100 g||per portion **||%* per portion **|
|Energy||700kJ/170 kcal||50 kJ/14 kcal||<1%|
|Fat||7 g||0.5 g||<1%|
|of which saturates||3.5 g||0.3 g||2%|
|Carbohydrate||21 g||1.5 g||<1%|
|of which sugars||4.0 g||0.3 g||<1%|
|Fibre||0.8 g||<0.1 g|
|Protein||4.0 g||0.3 g||<1%|
|Salt||15 g||1.1 g||18%|
|*% of Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)|
|** 1 portion = 125 ml (each pot contains 4 portions)|
This recipe for bolognese is rich in flavour and uses beef mince only. But it also comes with a subtle yet tasty twist: the inclusion of chilli and chocolate. Guaranteed to get the family asking what you’ve done differently!
1 hr 50 mins
This delicious and decadant recipe makes for a great supper. With the sausages and Maille Mustard Mash it's a perfect pairing!
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 30-Aug-2015 at 04:06. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.