Knorr Chicken Stock Cubes 12 x 10g
Price per 100g: £1.66
Want perfectly seasoned, golden-brown chicken for dinner? Season with a Knorr Chicken Stock Cube for richer, deeper, fuller flavoured chicken.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Directions: Place cube in a jug. Add 450ml (3/4 pint) of boiling water and stir to dissolve. Alternatively add crumbled cube directly to dishes as a seasoning.
Preparation and Usage
As a Stock:
Dissolve the cube into 450ml of boiling water or add the cube directly into the dish.
As a Seasoning:
Why not try your chicken Marco style:
1) Crumble a Knorr Chicken Stock Cube into a small bowl and mix with 1-2 tsps of olive oil to make a paste.
2) Rub the paste over both sides of your chicken breast.
3) Pan-fry for 6-8 minutes on each side until golden brown and enjoy!
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Unilever Foods UK, Unilever House, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7GR. Unilever Ireland, 20 Riverwalk, Citywest, Dublin 24.
No added MSG
Full Product Name:
Chicken Stock Cubes
1 cube = 450ml stock
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Gluten
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Salt, Potato Starch, Vegetable Fats (Palm, Shea Butter, Sal Butter), Yeast Extract, Sugar, Chicken Fat (2%), Chicken (1%), Spices (Turmeric, Pepper, Celery Seeds), Flavourings, Onion Powder, Maltodextrin, Lemon Juice Powder, Parsley, Caramel Syrup, Antioxidant (Extracts of Rosemary)
No Added MSG
No Artificial Preservatives
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Lactose
|Typical Values||Per 100ml stock (=1 portion**)||%* per portion**|
|of which saturates||0.3g||2%|
|of which sugars||0.1g||<1%|
|*% of Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)|
|**1 portion = 100ml (based on 4-5 portions per cube. Pack contains 54 portions)|
Swap the sausage for chicken thighs for a Provenҫal-style stew
1 hr 5 mins
This makes a great lunch or light dinner and is perfect for al fresco eating. Poaching the chicken ensures it stays really succulent and the ginger gives the dish a bit of lift and zing.
1 hr 35 mins
Paste bakes are easy to prepare and will feed a number of people. They make great midweek meals - and if you have kids, they even allow you to sneak in some veg if you want!
Jollof rice is a delicious dish. Made with chicken pieces and vegetables, this tomato based dish will have you shouting for delight.
1 hr 25 mins
Lactofree community member Liz Dunning created a recipe for cheesy cauliflower using Lactofree products - the perfect accompaniment to any meal!
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.