Offer - Knorr Vegetable Stock Cubes 8 x 10g
over 1 month *
Store in a cool dry place
Place stock cube in a jug. Add 450ML (3/4 Pint) of boiling water and stir to dissolve.
Alternatively add crumble cube directly to dishes as a seasoning
Preparation and Usage
How to use Knorr Stock Cubes:
Dissolve the cube into 450ml of boiling water.
Add the cube directly into the dish.
Mix the cube with a little olive oil and rub into meat.
Knorr top tip
Make a tasty soup using whatever veg you have, toss everything into a pan with a Knorr cube and water, boil until cooked and blitz with a blender!
Country of Origin
Unilever Foods UK,
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Gluten
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Salt, Vegetable Fats (Palm, Shea Butter, Sal Butter), Potato Starch, Yeast Extract, Sugar, Onion Powder (2%), Carrots (1.5%), Herbs (Parsley, Tarragon), Spices (Celery Seeds, Garlic, Turmeric, Pepper, Parsley Roots), Tomato Powder (0.9%), Red Bell Pepper (0.2%), Caramel Syrup, Flavourings (contain Celery), Leek, Maltodextrin
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||Per 100ml stock (=1 portion**)||%* per portion**|
|of which saturates||0.4g||2%|
|of which sugars||0.2g||<1%|
|*% of Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000kcal)|
|**1 portion = 100 ml (based on 4-5 portions per cube. Pack contains 36 portions)|
A lovely alternative to mint sauce, the red onions and tangy gravy really bring out all those fabulous flavours in the lamb
This salad is just as delicious the day after prepared, so a great idea for a packed lunch or lunch 'on the go'.
Bramley apples and celeriac make this moreish soup an unforgettable treat for an autumn day.
To create a super-smooth soup, start with chick peas
I love to bring spirituality to the table through symbolic recipes and this combination ticks all the boxes with my chosen ingredients. Carrots are one of the significant special foods that we are encouraged to eat. In Yiddish the word for carrots is mehren, which means to increase. So for this reason it is a custom in many communities to eat carrots at the start of the New Year in order to wish for a good and prosperous start. A leek in Hebrew is Karti, which means to cut, and at Rosh Hashanah time we wish to symbolically cut down our enemies. Soup is one of the easiest starters for family meals. Carrots, sweetened with apples and a teaspoon of honey provide a delicious warming soup. NB: When soups are pureed, I like to garnish them with the ingredients they are made with.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 02-Mar-2015 at 03:32. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.