Knorr Vegetable Stock Cubes 8 x 10g
over 1 month *
Knorr's gluten free Vegetable Stock Cubes offer an expert blend of herbs, spices and vegetables that enhance the natural flavours of your dishes. No wonder Knorr is the nation's favourite stocks brand!
Make a tasty soup using whatever veg you have, toss everything into a pan with a gluten free Knorr Vegetable Stock Cube and water, boil until cooked and blitz with a blender.
Store in a cool, dry place
Place stock cube in a jug. Add 450ML (3/4 Pint) of boiling water and stir to dissolve.
Alternatively add crumble cube directly to dishes as a seasoning
Preparation and Usage
As a Stock:
Dissolve the cube into 450ml of boiling water or add the cube directly into the dish.
Country of Origin
Unilever Foods UK,
No added MSG
Full Product Name:
Vegetable Stock 8 Cubes
1 cube = 450ml stock
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Gluten
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Salt, Vegetable Fats (Palm, Shea Butter, Sal Butter), Potato Starch, Yeast Extract, Sugar, Onion Powder (2%), Carrots (1.5%), Herbs (Parsley, Tarragon), Spices (Celery Seeds, Garlic, Turmeric, Pepper, Parsley Roots), Tomato Powder (0.9%), Red Bell Pepper (0.2%), Caramel Syrup, Flavourings (contain Celery), Leek, Maltodextrin
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||Per 100ml stock (=1 portion**)||%* per portion**|
|of which saturates||0.4g||2%|
|of which sugars||0.2g||<1%|
|*% of Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000kcal)|
|**1 portion = 100 ml (based on 4-5 portions per cube. Pack contains 36 portions)|
To create a super-smooth soup, start with chick peas
Now that Butternut Squash are in season, why not try this warming soup made from roasted Butternut Squash, sweet coconut and spicy Thai curry paste.
A high fibre twist on a Greek speciality.
A lovely alternative to mint sauce, the red onions and tangy gravy really bring out all those fabulous flavours in the lamb
Quick, easy and colourful, this meat-free curry is a hassle-free mid week treat, ready in minutes.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 22-Oct-2016 at 01:14. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.