Knorr Vegetable Stock Pot 4 x 28g
over 1 month *
Store in a cool dry place. After opening store in the fridge and consume within 3 days.
Dissolve into 500ml of boiling water to make delicious stock for gravy, casseroles or soups. Or add directly to vegetables, pastas or rice.
Preparation and Usage
Adding directly to your dish, each versatile little pot will enrich gravies, pastas or even stir fries, smoothly melting to bring a full and rich taste. Alternatively, dissolving into 500ml of boiling water will make a delicious stock for soups, risottos or casseroles.
For a lighter stock, use 750ml water.
Knorr Top Tip
Do you know that after opening, the pot can be kept in the fridge for up to 3 days?
Product can crystallize - this is a natural process which doesn't impact on quality.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Unilever Foods UK,
No artificial flavour enhancers, No added MSG
Full Product Name:
Concentrated vegetable stock.
Store in a cool, dry place. After opening store in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Packed in a protective atmosphere
Per 125 ml Energy 50 kJ 15 kcal <1%*, Fat 0.6g <1%*, Saturates 0.4g 2%*, Sugar 0.4g <1%*, Salt 1.1g 18%*
Energy per 100g: 740 kJ / 180 kcal
*% of Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
x 1 = each pot makes 500ml stock
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Gluten
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Concentrated Vegetable Stock (Water, Carrots, Leek, Red Bell Pepper, Celeriac) (43%), Glucose Syrup, Salt, Yeast Extract, Palm Fat, Sugar, Potassium Chloride, Parsley, Vegetable Juice Concentrate (Celery, Carrots, Leek, Onions) (0.9%), Spices (Celery Seeds, Lovage Root, Nutmeg, Pepper), Gelling Agents (Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean Gum), Flavourings, Caramel Syrup, Maltodextrin
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||Per 100 g||per portion**||%* per portion**|
|Energy||740 kJ/180 kcal||50 kJ/ 15 kcal||<1%|
|Fat||9 g||0.6 g||<1%|
|of which saturates||5 g||0.4 g||2%|
|Carbohydrate||17 g||1.5 g||<1%|
|of which sugars||5 g||0.4 g||<1%|
|Fibre||1.5 g||0.1 g|
|Protein||6 g||0.5 g||1%|
|Salt||15 g||1.1 g||18%|
|*% of Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)|
|** 1 Portion = 125 ml (each pot contains 4 portions)|
Make a large batch of this vegetable chilli and freeze ready for cold nights ahead. It's sure to become a firm family favourite.
1 hr 25 mins
This polenta recipe makes a delicious side dish or light meal. Simon serves the polenta squares with a fresh and zingy pesto to offset the creaminess of the polenta and the richness of the Parma ham. He adds extra texture by deep-frying to create a deliciously crunchy crust. Part of our Daily Brunch with Ocado recipe collection.
This scrumptious sauce is a vegan take on the classic bolognese recipe. I dare you to try it and not fall in love with its hearty, delicious flavour!
A stunning vegetarian pie, perfect for winter.
With just five ingredients this risotto is simple to whip up after a hard day's work, or better still, get someone else to cook it for you!
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 30-Mar-2015 at 02:27. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.