Koko Dairy Free Chocolate + Calcium Milk Alternative UHT 1L
over 1 month *
£1.49 per litre
Located on the Equator in East Sumatra, Indonesia, we have been farming coconuts in our groves since 1986.
Fresh, ripe coconuts are packed within hours of picking on a daily basis, so we can guarantee our products are of the very highest quality.
Coconuts are a staple part of the diet of millions of people living in the tropics. Coconuts contain medium chain fatty acids (MCFAs). Around 50% of these MCFAs are made up of Lauric Acid
The fat in coconut contains 60% medium chain fatty acids (MCFAs)
- Brands: Koko
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Lactose Free, Vegan, Soya Free, Vegetarian, Milk Free, Gluten Free, Egg Free
Koko Dairy Free
Store in a cool, dry place.
Once opened keep refrigerated and consume within 5 days and by date shown.
Hob - From Ambient. Pour 250ml into a saucepan.
Heat gently, stirring regularly.; Microwave - From Ambient. Pour 250ml into a microwaveable mug.
Heat on Full Power (650W Microwave) for 60 - 75 seconds.
Refer to your microwave manufacturer guidelines for different machine outputs.
Preparation and Usage
Koko Dairy Free Chocolate tastes delicious hot or cold
Shake well before use
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Koko Dairy Free,
15 Aston Court,
Packing - Recyclable
Full Product Name:
A dairy free chocolate flavoured drink made with coconut milk, calcium + vitamins B12 & D2
Store in a cool, dry place
Once opened keep refrigerated and consume within 5 days and by date shown
Cleaner pouring if cap at top
Produced in the EU
Crossed Grain Symbol - CUK-M-123
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Dairy, Free From Gluten, Free From Lactose, Free From Soya
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Filtered Water, Coconut Milk (6.5%), Sugar, Maltodextrin, Cocoa Powder (1.25%), Calcium Phosphate, Emulsifier: Sucrose Ester, Thickener: Guar Gum, Sea Salt, Natural Flavouring, Vitamin D2, Vitamin B12
Suitable for Coeliacs; Suitable for Vegetarians; Suitable for Vegans
|Typical Values||Per 100ml|
|of which saturates||1.7g|
|of which sugars||7.4g|
|Vitamin D2||0.75ug (15% RI*)|
|Vitamin B12||0.38ug (15% RI*)|
|Calcium||120mg (15% RI*)|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.