Kronjast Farsk Jast Fresh Yeast 4 x 50g
4 days guaranteed *
£1.00 per 100g
To convert dry yeast into fresh yeast amount, multiply weight by 3.
Keep refrigerated below 5°C. During storage the yeast may lose water and dry matter and as a consequence some weight. Best before: see end of package.
This yeast is recommended for doughs containing less than 40g sugar per 50g yeast. To convert a recipe using dry yeast into fresh yeast multiply the weight by three. Dissolve the yeast in water that has been heated to 37°C. Please note that a higher temperature will kill the yeast.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
PO Box 7003,
SE-192 07 Sollentuna,
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which saturates (g)||0.5|
|of which sugars (g)||3.5|
Paul Hollywood's recipe goes perfectly with cheese (100 Great Breads by Paul Hollywood (Cassell) £12.99 80673011)
Peroni Nastro Azzurro-marinated beef adds a contemporary Italian twist to the all-American burger.
Ideal appetisers for entertaining.
Kanelbullar, or cinnamon buns, are a classic at Swedish coffee parties. During the golden age of home baking, such parties turned into orgies of sweet yeast breads, small cookies, cookies with fillings, pastries and cakes. This tradition lives on in Sweden. If you are invited to someone's home for coffee, you always get a cinnamon bun, a cookie or a piece of cake with it.
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.