Krug Grande Cuvee Champagne NV 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
£130.00 per 75cl
Krug Grande Cuvée
Over twenty years have been necessary to craft this bottle of Krug Grande Cuvée, created beyond the very notion of vintage to offer the most generous champagne in the world with exceptional finesse.
- Brands: Krug
- Grape Varieties: Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir
- Wine Styles: Champagne, Dry
- Countries: Champagne
- Price Ranges: £20 plus
- Wine Cellar: Champagne
Sparkling wines and Champagne should always be stored in a cool and dry place away from light and heat sources. The ideal temperature for storage is 13-15 degrees C.
Warning: Sparkling wines contain high natural pressure. Do not allow bottles to get warm. Chill bottle before opening and avoid shaking. Point bottle away from others and yourself when removing wire, hood and cork. Hold the cork firmly and twist out slowly by hand. Never in any circumstances use a corkscrew to open.
Champagne blend: Pinot Noir, Point Meunier and Chardonnay.
An extravagantly expansive bouquet, an almost creamy texture. Then, an explosion of sensations - luscious fruitiness, hints of hazelnut and toast, a final flourish of freshness
The House of Krug was founded in 1843 by Joseph Krug. It's the first house that went beyond the notion of vintage to create and craft the very best for its clients every year as the signature of the house: Krug Grande Cuvee.
Produced in Champagne, Northeast France.
A careful blend of many vintages made using the three champagne grape varieties: Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier and Chardonnay. This method of blending gives Krug Grande Cuvee its unique fullness of flavours and aromas, impossible to express with the wines of just a single year.
Return To Address
Country of Origin
Krug S.A. Reims,
Inner - Glass
Full Product Name:
White French Champagne
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.