Offer - Krug Rose Non Vintage Champagne 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
£165.00 per 75cl
Krug Rosé is an unprecedented champagne defined by its elegance, distinction and finesse, with the same creative spirit that goes into Krug Grande Cuvée, beyond the very notion of vintage.
- Brands: Krug
- Grape Varieties: Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir
- Wine Styles: Champagne
- Countries: Champagne
- Options: On Offer
- Price Ranges: £20 plus
- Wine Cellar: Champagne
Sparkling wines and Champagne should always be stored in a cool and dry place away from light and heat sources. The ideal temperature for storage is 13-15 degrees C.
Warning: Sparkling wines contain high natural pressure. Do not allow bottles to get warm. Chill bottle before opening and avoid shaking. Point bottle away from others and yourself when removing wire, hood and cork. Hold the cork firmly and twist out slowly by hand. Never in any circumstances use a corkscrew to open.
Preparation and Usage
This wine is ready to drink now, but will keep.
Red Champagne Blend, Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier , Pinot Noir
The experience is seductively silky-smooth, spilling over with notes of wild berries, exotic spices and concentrated flowers.
Moët Hennessy UK
The House of Krug was founded in 1843 by Joseph Krug. It's the first house that went beyond the notion of vintage to create and craft the very best for its clients every year as the signature of the house: Krug Grande Cuvee.
Produced in Champagne, Northeast France.
Krug Rosé is the only prestige cuvee rosé to be blended from a rich palette of wines from three different grape varieties, and from such a wide range of years. These are blended with a wonderfully expressive skin-fermented Pinot Noir wine to deliver its unparalleled and characteristic colour and spice. A resting time of at least five years in Krug's cellars gives Krug Rosé its subtle bubbles and long-lasting elegance.
Return To Address
Krug A Reims,
Country of Origin
Krug A Reims,
Pack - Glass
Full Product Name:
Brut - Rosé French Wine
Product of France
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
Suitable for Vegetarians; Suitable for Vegans
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.