Offer - L'Oreal Casting Creme Gloss Chocolate 535
At last a conditioning colour - without ammonia, with visible shimmering tones, blends away grey
Innovation: the L'Oréal Laboratories create a new generation of no-ammonia colourants.
Rich, glossy colour with visible shimmering tones
The no-ammonia crème formula blends away grey. Your hair has all the richness of truly natural-looking colour, full of visible shimmering tones.
Glossy and natural looking colour
Colour lasts up to 28 shampoos.
Gentle, caring conditioner: hair feels nourished
The conditioning formula is enriched with Royal Jelly and leaves your hair feeling nourished.
During colouring, the crème formula enriched with a patented conditioning complex helps protect the hair fibre, inside and out, for beautifully soft and voluptuous hair.
After colouring, the new conditioner enriched with Royal Jelly leaves colour looking revitalised with a glossy shine.
An easy and pleasurable application
Non-drip crème formula.
The delicate fragrance makes colouring a luxurious treat.
The squeezy applicator tube is designed to fit snugly in the hand for a controlled application. Easy and clean, even for beginners.
Lasts up to 28 shampoos
For all types of hair: Suitable for use on natural, coloured or highlighted hair.
Development time: 20 minutes
Grey coverage: Covers hair with up to 70% grey
Texture: Non-drip crème
Colour result guide
Result will vary depending on your natural colour and lasting effect may vary depending on the condition of your hair.
Chocolate is recommended for dark blonde, light brown to brown hair. Hair is illuminated with shimmering warm tones, rich and glossy.
UK: 0800 0304 031
ROI: 1800 818 671
HAIR COLOURANTS CAN CAUSE AN ALLERGIC REACTION.
SKIN ALLERGY TEST MUST BE DONE 48 HOURS BEFORE USE.
IMPORTANT: HAIR COLOURANTS CAN CAUSE AN ALLERGIC REACTION WHICH IN CERTAIN RARE CASES MAY BE SEVERE.
A SKIN ALLERGY TEST MUST BE DONE 48 HOURS BEFORE EACH TIME YOU WISH TO USE THIS PRODUCT (see the instruction leaflet).
DO NOT USE IF:
- you have already had a reaction to a hair colourant.
- you have an itchy or damaged scalp.
BLACK HENNA TATTOO: if you have ever had a black henna tattoo, even a long time ago, you are very likely to have become allergic without realising it. Take no risk. Never use this product unless you have done the skin allergy test 48 hours before use.
BUY THE PRODUCT IN ADVANCE TO ALLOW FOR THE 48 HOURS ALLERGY TEST.
- The developer crème contains hydrogen peroxide.
- The crème colourant contains phenylenediamines and resorcinol.
- Avoid contact of the product with skin and eyes. Do not use to dye eyelashes or eyebrows. To do so may cause blindness.
- Rinse eyes immediately with water if product comes into contact with them.
- Wear the gloves supplied in the carton.
- Rinse hair thoroughly after application.
- Do not use if your hair has been coloured with henna or with a progressive hair colourant.
FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTION LEAFLET.
Preparation and Usage
Remember to buy this product in advance in order to do the allergy alert test 48 hours before use.
Country of Origin
1 Tube of Crème Colourant 48 ml e, 1 Tube of Developer Crème 72 ml e, 1 Precision Tip Applicator, 1 Bottle of Shine Enhancing Conditioner with Royal Jelly 40 ml e, 1 Pair of Professional Quality Gloves, 1 Instruction Leaflet
Full Product Name:
Casting 535 Chocolate
HAIR COLOURANTS CAN CAUSE SEVERE ALLERGIC REACTIONS.
Read and follow instructions.
This product is not intended for use on persons under the age of 16.
Temporary "black henna" tattoos may increase your risk of allergy.
Do not colour your hair if:
You have a rash on your face or sensitive, irritated and damaged scalp.
You have ever experienced any reaction after colouring your hair.
You have experienced a reaction to a temporary "black henna" tattoo in the past.
YOU MUST DO A SKIN ALLERGY TEST WITHOUT FAIL 48 HOURS BEFORE EACH USE OF THIS PRODUCT (read and follow the instruction leaflet).
REMEMBER TO BUY THIS PRODUCT IN ADVANCE IN ORDER TO DO THE SKIN ALLERGY TEST 48 HOURS BEFORE USE.
The developer crème contains hydrogen peroxide.
The crème colourant contains phenylenediamines (toluenediamines) and resorcinol.
Avoid contact of the product with eyes. Do not use to dye eyelashes or eyebrows.
Rinse eyes immediately and thoroughly if product comes into contact with them.
Wear the gloves supplied in the box.
Rinse hair well after application.
Wait at least 2 weeks after using a relaxer, a perm or a straightening process on the hair.
Do not use if your hair has been coloured with henna or with a progressive hair colourant.
Keep out of reach of children.
FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTION LEAFLET
Made in Belgium
Hair Colourant Kit
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 26-May-2016 at 03:47. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.