Offer - L'Oreal Elvive UV Filter Colour Protect Conditioner 400ml
over 1 month *
Repeated washing, sun exposure, pollution and external aggressions can make coloured hair more sensitive. With time colour fades, losing its shine and intensity.
The secret to colour protection
New creamier formula which is easier to rinse out
The L'Oréal Laboratories have created a formula which acts on 3 Dimensions of colour - Intensity, Luminosity, Reflection:
1. Maintains Colour Intensity: The new Colour-Seal Elixir™ has been developed to intensively condition, to help protect colour from fading and preserve its intensity.
2. Protects Hair: The formula enriched with UVA/UVB Filters protects coloured hair from external aggressions. Hair looks full of life.
3. Prolongs Radiance: The formula with Concentrated Nourishment intensely nourishes the hair and smoothes its surface. Shine is revived and radiance is prolonged.
Intense, radiant colour: up to 80% of colour radiance maintained after 28 washes*
Britain's No. for coloured hair**
*Instrumental test after application of shampoo, conditioner and extraordinary oil for coloured hair.
**Shampoo and conditioner unit sales.
Preparation and Usage
Directions for Use: Work through the lengths of your hair, right to the tips, and then rinse. For best results, use after Colour Protect Shampoo and for more care and protection, try Colour Protect Masque.
Return To Address
For further expert advice, please contact:
L'Oréal Consumer Advisory Department
UK: 0800 0304 032
ROI: 1800 818 672
Country of Origin
Packing - Recyclable
Full Product Name:
Colour Protect Conditioner
Keep out of the reach of children.
IN CASE OF CONTACT WITH EYES, RINSE THEM IMMEDIATELY.
Made in France
Aqua / Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamide Mipa, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Tocopherol, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyquaternium-53, Salicylic Acid, Poly(Linseed Oil), Benzophenone-4, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Carbomer, Geraniol, Methyl Cocoate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Citric Acid, Hexylene Glycol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Parfum / Fragrance, Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.