L'Oreal Revitalift Eye Cream 15ml
Elastin fibres are essential to skin's elasticity: they are the skin's springs. From age 40, the number of these elastin fibres is reduced, and their network fragments. The skin becomes less firm and less elastic, wrinkles become more apparent.
The L'Oréal Paris Expertise
Elasti-flex, an exclusive technology, stimulates and reinforces the elastin support network. The formula improves skin firmness and bounce back.
Pro-Retinol A, a powerful anti-wrinkle ingredients known to stimulate skin cell renewal. * Wrinkles appear reduced.
*In vitro test
Action: Anti-wrinkle + Firming
Age: 40 50
Texture: A luxurious, easily absorbed cream
With more than 30 years of dedicated research, at L'Oréal Paris we know your skin inside out - whether normal, dry, dull, ageing or combination.
Our skincare creams are developed and rigorously tested with leading skin experts and scientists worldwide.
Proven science, cutting-edge innovations captured in luxurious textures for a sumptuous skincare experience.
For beautiful skin today and more youthful looking skin tomorrow.
Preparation and Usage
Use daily, morning and evening.
Apply delicately to the skin around the eye area and pat lightly with the fingertips from the inside of the eye area to the outside until absorbed.
To Complete Your Regime
Use in the morning with Revitalift Day Cream and in the evening with Revitalift Night Cream.
Return To Address
For further skincare advice, please contact:
L'Oréal Consumer Advisory Department
UK 0800 0304 032
ROI 1800 818 672
Country of Origin
Packing - Recyclable
Full Product Name:
Revitalift Eye Cream
Made in Germany
781543 19, Aqua / Water, Dimethicone, Glycerin, CI12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Shorea Robusta Butter / Shorea Robusta Seed Butter, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Acetyl Trifluoromethylphenyl Valylglycine, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Acrylates Copolymer, Caffeine, Cetyl Alcohol, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Ethylparaben, Faex Extract / Yeast Extract, Glycine Soja Protein / Soybean Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Isohexadecane, Methylparaben, Paraffin, PEG-20 Stearate, Phenyl Ethyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 80, Potassium Sorbate, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Benzoate, Stearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, (F.I.L. B54804/1), Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 31-Jul-2015 at 00:33. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.