Offer - La Buona Vita Gluten Free Spaghetti 500g
over 1 month *
30p per 100g
Free from lactose, eggs, wheat & gluten
Free from GMO
Suitable for vegetarians
Maize and rice flour pasta
Research and a love for good pasta has led to the creation of La Buona Vita with maize and rice. Pasta Lensi keeps a close check on the production of the flour and carefully follows all the gluten-free pasta making phases in order to guarantee the maximum level of quality and hygiene every day. Made only with easily digestible, gluten-free flours. La Buona Vita does not contain eggs, lactose, GMOs: the best guarantee for whoever is looking for a healthy solution for a gluten-free diet.
- Brands: La Buona Vita
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Lactose Free, Vegan, Wheat Free, Soya Free, Peanut Free, Vegetarian, Milk Free, Nut Free, Gluten Free, Egg Free
- Options: On Offer
La Buona Vita
Hob - From Ambient. 1 litre of water - 10g salt. Bring water to the boil and add salt. Add pasta and cook for the amount of time stated on the packet. Drain the pasta and serve.
Country of Origin
Pasta Lensi s.r.l.,
Via Don Luigi Sturzo,
21/23 25028 Verolanuova (BS),
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Gluten, Free From Wheat, Free From Eggs, Free From Lactose
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Maize Flour, Rice Flour, Emulsifier: Fatty Acid Mono and Diglycerides
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||Per 100g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.