La Rectorie Cotes du Vivarais 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Price per 75cl: £5.79
The appellation Côtes-du-Vivarais covers vineyards in the cooler climate of the southern Rhône Valley. It produces wines of great elegance. This aromatic red has a beautiful perfume and flavours of ripe fresh fruit.
Alc. 13.5% Vol.
The appellation CÔTES DU VENTOUX covers the vineyards on the southern banks of Mount Ventoux in the Rhône Valley, southern France. The grape varieties are similar to those used for Côtes du Rhône - a blend of Grenache and Shiraz.
This wine has been made by French wine maker Delphine Bistac in partnership with the Bottle Green international winemaking team.
- Brands: Wine
- Grape Varieties: Grenache, Shiraz - Syrah
- Wine Styles: Full Bodied
- Countries: Rhone
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Vegetarian
- Price Ranges: Less than £6
- Wine Cellar: Red, Decanter
Ideal with savoury dishes and cheese. It may also be drunk on its own and is best served at room temperature
Preparation and Usage
This is a full flavoured yet soft, succulent wine which is ideal with savoury dishes and cheese. It may also be drunk on its own and is best served at room temperature.
80% grenache, 20% carignan.
This aromatic red has a beautiful perfume and flavours of ripe fresh fruit
This is a full flavoured yet soft, succulent wine which is ideal with savoury dishes and cheese. It may also be drunk on its own and is best served at room temperature
Celine Perrin / Delphine Bistac
The Cotes Du Ventoux Vineyards have a long history reaching back to the Gallo Roman period. Paul Du Peloux and his grandson Jerome Seguin settled in Courthezon in 1942. In 1948 Paul Du Peloux introduced his sons to the business. In 1984 the foundations were laid of what Du Peloux is today.
Vignobles Du Peloux is situated in the Rhone Valley. Today after 60 years of experience Vignobles Du Peloux continues to give excellent service and to expand.
The appellation Cotes du Ventoux cover the vineyards on the southern flank of Mount Ventoux in the Rhone Valley in southern France. The grape varieties are similar to those used for Cotes du Rhone - this wine is a blend of Grenache and Syrah.
Fermentation is controlled at between 27 - 32C, the wine is pumped over once or twice a day, plus there are 2 delestages during fermentation.
Country of Origin
Du Peloux à F84049,
Pack - Glass
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
Pieces of chicken cooked slowly in a rich red wine sauce, enhanced by the robust flavours of shallots, garlic, mushrooms and bacon.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.