Offer - La Rosca Cava Sparkling 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
£5.99 per 75cl
- Brands: La Rosca
- Grape Varieties: Other White Grapes
- Wine Styles: Sparkling
- Countries: Catalunya
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Vegan, Vegetarian
- Options: On Offer
- Price Ranges: Less than £6
- Wine Cellar: Sparkling Wine
Sparkling wines and Champagne should always be stored in a cool and dry place away from light and heat sources. The ideal temperature for storage is 13-15 degrees C.
Warning: Sparkling wines contain high natural pressure. Do not allow bottles to get warm. Chill bottle before opening and avoid shaking. Point bottle away from others and yourself when removing wire, hood and cork. Hold the cork firmly and twist out slowly by hand. Never in any circumstances use a corkscrew to open.
Serve chilled to create the perfect match for any occasion
An elegant sparkling wine of complexity and balance
Serve between 6° and 8°C
Return To Address
Sant Sadurni D'Anoia,
Country of Origin
Sant Sadurni D'Anoia,
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Light and clean-tasting with a deep fruit finish, this German cocktail mixes sparkling wine, vodka and lemon juice with rich, syrupy Chambord. Fresh and fruity with a sparkling finish. To make a ptitcher: 100ml Finlandia 100ml Chambord 25ml of lemon juice (2 lemon wedges squeezed) Top with a bottle of sparkling white wine Fill pitcher ¾ full of cubed ice, add ingredients, stir well and garnish with lemon wedges.
A classic blend of gin, lemon and orange, finished with a dash of fizz. To make a pitcher: 200ml Bombay Sapphire 80ml Lemon juice 80ml orange juice 4 tea spoon white sugar Top with 640ml sparkling wine Fill pitcher ¾ full of cubed ice, add ingredients, stir well and garnish with lemon and orange wedges.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.