La Rosca Cava Sparkling 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Price per 75cl: £6.99
Wine of Spain
The excellent quality of La Rosca results from a careful selection of the finest grapes from the Cava region around Barcelona in northeastern Spain and the painstaking application of secondary fermentation in bottle. An elegant sparkling wine of complexity and balance. Serve between 6° and 8°C.
- Brands: La Rosca
- Grape Varieties: Other White Grapes
- Wine Styles: Sparkling
- Countries: Catalunya
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Vegan
- Price Ranges: £6 to £8
- Wine Cellar: Sparkling Wine
Serve chilled to create the perfect match for any occasion
An elegant sparkling wine of complexity and balance
Serve between 6° and 8°C
Return To Address
Sant Sadurni D'Anoia,
Country of Origin
Sant Sadurni D'Anoia,
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Light and clean-tasting with a deep fruit finish, this German cocktail mixes sparkling wine, vodka and lemon juice with rich, syrupy Chambord. Fresh and fruity with a sparkling finish. To make a ptitcher: 100ml Finlandia 100ml Chambord 25ml of lemon juice (2 lemon wedges squeezed) Top with a bottle of sparkling white wine Fill pitcher ¾ full of cubed ice, add ingredients, stir well and garnish with lemon wedges.
All the flavours of summer in one stunning dish, perfect to serve as a very innovative twist on strawberries and cream!
A classic blend of gin, lemon and orange, finished with a dash of fizz. To make a pitcher: 200ml Bombay Sapphire 80ml Lemon juice 80ml orange juice 4 tea spoon white sugar Top with 640ml sparkling wine Fill pitcher ¾ full of cubed ice, add ingredients, stir well and garnish with lemon and orange wedges.
These sophisticated jellies add a touch of class to any party. This recipe is part of the Delia & Heston collection featured at Waitrose.com
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.