Lactofree Fresh Whole Milk 1L
over 1 week *
*Less than 0.03% lactose
*We use rigorous scientific testing to ensure that Lactofree dairy drink contains no lactose, using the most accurate UKAS-accredited tests available, enabling us to detect lactose at a trace level of 0.03%. At this level our tests show that there is no lactose present in Lactofree.
Dairy's Back on the Menu
The good news is that Lactofree Whole Dairy Drink is made from cows' milk that's been specially treated to remove lactose*, giving you all the great taste of dairy, with none of the nasty side effects. The even better news is that we also offer lactose free cheddar, yoghurts, spreadable and cream, so now you can put dairy back on the menu.
For details of the entire Lactofree range visit: lactofree.co.uk
The Joy of Dairy
We love dairy. Ice cold delicious milk on cereal, hot buttery toast, fresh cream on strawberries - it's all good.
Dairy's rich in calcium and Vitamin B12. Unfortunately, it's also rich in lactose, a sugar that up to 15% of the UK population are intolerant to.
What is Lactose Intolerance?
Lactose intolerance is caused by the body's inability to break down lactose, causing nausea, stomach cramps, and bloating. Whilst alternative 'milks' made from substitutes may be lactose free, they also lack the goodness** found in dairy.
To find out if you might be lactose intolerant, take our quick test at lactofree.co.uk/discovery/
Not suitable for milk allergy sufferers. If in doubt consult your GP
Country of Origin
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Lactose
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Standardised Whole Milk, Lactase Enzyme
|Typical Values||Per 100ml||Per 200ml|
|of which saturates||2.2g||4.4g|
|of which sugar||2.8g||5.6g|
|Vitamin B12**||0.9µg (36% RI¿)||1.9µg (72% RI¿)|
|Calcium**||126mg (16% RI¿)||252mg (32% RI¿)|
Lactofree community member Liz Dunning created a recipe for cheesy cauliflower using Lactofree products - the perfect accompaniment to any meal!
We all have those chocolate cravings that cannot be ignored. Lactofree community member Mia Botcher's easy Chocolate Sorbet recipe has only 4 ingredients and is so easy to make, you'll never be without a quick choc fix again!
1 hr 25 mins
Chocolate spread is extemely versatile and packed with the goodness of nuts. This easy recipe by Lactofree community member Mia Botcher will be a hit with the whole family.
Pancakes are perfect for breakfast, dessert or just when you have a craving for something delicious. Add a savoury topping to make a meal or sprinkle with something sweet for dessert.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 29-Jul-2016 at 05:33. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.