Lactofree Soft White Cheese 200g
over 1 month *
*Less than 0.03% Lactose
*We use rigorous scientific testing to ensure that Lactofree soft white cheese contains no lactose, using the most accurate UKAS-accredited tests available, enabling us to detect lactose at a trace level of 0.03%. At this level our tests show that there is no lactose present in Lactofree.
Dairy's Back on the Menu
The good news is that Lactofree cream cheese is made from cows' milk that's been specially treated to remove lactose*, giving you all the great taste of dairy, with none of the nasty side effects. Within our Lactofree range we also offer a mature cheddar and a range of products including dairy drink, yogurts, spreadable and cream. So now you can tuck into all your old favourites again.
Arla Lactofree Semi Skimmed
Arla Lactofree Whole
Arla Lactofree Skimmed
The Joy of Dairy
We love soft cheese. Just add to a little smoked salmon, some cucumber sandwiches, or a generous portion of mash - it's all good. What's not so good is lactose, a sugar that up to 15% of the UK population are intolerant to.
What is Lactose Intolerance?
Lactose intolerance is caused by the body's inability to break down lactose, causing nausea, stomach cramps, and bloating. Whilst alternative cheeses made from substitutes maybe lactose free, they also lack the fresh taste and versatility of dairy-based products.
To find out if you might be lactose intolerant, take our quick test at
- Brands: Lactofree
Country of Origin
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Cream Cheese (Milk), Lactase Enzyme
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||Per 100g||30 g serving|
|Fat||16.5 g||5.0 g|
|of which saturates||10.5 g||3.2 g|
|Carbohydrate||3.0 g||0.9 g|
|of which sugars||3.0 g||0.9 g|
|Protein||8.6 g||2.6 g|
|Salt||0.8 g||0.2 g|
Pesto is a great way to add some excitement to any dish. Try this recipe from Lactofree community member Mia Botcher that is quick, simple and healthy.
This recipe created by Lactofree community member Jo Webster-Green can be served as a starter or as a main meal with a green salad. Delicious both hot or cold, these little parcels are a versatile treat!
This is a favourite with the Lactofree Team and is a great pick-me-up for anyone in need of a bit of comfort food. Pair with a crusty ciabatta straight from the oven and you have a winner!
Lasagne is a household favourite, but why not try a new twist on this traditional recipe? Lactofree community member Katja Plasse's speciality is Spinach and Soft White Cheese Lasagne - a sure-fire hit with the whole family!
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 27-Feb-2015 at 01:26. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.