Lanson Black Label Brut Champagne NV 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
If there is one Non-Vintage Brut Champagne that is universally appreciated, it is surely Lanson Black Label, a great classic with a fresh and elegant style.
With a history dating back to 1760 Champagne Lanson is the third oldest house in Champagne and was awarded the Royal Warrant in 1860 by Queen Victoria. Champagne is an historic province in the northeast of France, best known for the production of the sparkling white wine that bears the region's name. Lanson are of the few producers to prevent malolactic fermentation, keeping their wines crisp and refreshing. The wine then has extended ageing in the historical wine cellars to mature and soften.
- Brands: Lanson
- Wine Styles: Dry, Champagne
- Countries: Champagne
- Price Ranges: £20 plus
- Wine Cellar: Champagne
Best served at between 8 - 10ºC. Lanson Black Label can be enjoyed any time, as an aperitif, with food and at all celebrations
Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier
A brilliant limpid colour, with glints of amber and fine bubbles. Fresh aromas of flowers and honey combine with
Well suited to drinking as an aperitif or with canapes and light dishes.
Lanson International UK Ltd
Jean Paul Gandon
For more than 250 years, the House of Lanson and its expert winemakers have been crafting fine champagne
using traditional techniques. Family run since 1760 and one of the oldest existing champagne houses, Lanson has
carefully perfected its art, resulting in the delivery of an impressive and diverse portfolio of quality champagnes
year after year.
The Champagne province is located near the northern limits of the wine world along the 49th parallel. The high altitude and mean annual temperature of 10 °C (50 °F) creates a difficult environment for wine grapes to fully ripen. Ancient oceans left behind chalk subsoil deposits when they receded 70 million years ago. Earthquakes created the belemnite chalk terrain which allows it to absorb heat from the sun and release it during the night.
A universally appreciated non-vintage brut, Black Label embodies the refined characteristics
of Lanson's classic and unique style, offering a well-balanced and uplifting combination of
power and elegance. Beautifully refreshing, it is the perfect apéritif or meal accompaniment,
whilst lively enough to be enjoyed by itself.
Country of Origin
Full Product Name:
Black Label - White French Wine
Can be consumed upon purchase or kept in your cellar.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
Suitable for Vegetarians; Suitable for Vegans
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 17-Apr-2015 at 01:04. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.