Large Oranges Waitrose 6 per pack
4 days guaranteed (avg. 8)*
Exceptionally juicy with a delicious, sweet flavour. Selected for their size.
Naturally seedless fruits, exceptionally juicy with a delicious, sweet flavour.
waitrose.com/lovelife for more information
Wash before use. Simply slice into fruit salads or eat on its own
Preparation and Usage
Wash before use.
Return To Address
We are committed to bringing you the best quality. Should you not be happy with this product, please bring the packaging back to any Waitrose branch and we'll replace your item and refund you.
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary depending upon seasonality
Film - Plastic - Check Local Recycling; Label - glued - Card - Widely Recycled; Net - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled
Full Product Name:
Exceptionally juicy, deliciously sweet large oranges
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100g|
|of which saturates||trace|
|of which sugars||8.5g|
|Vitamin C||54.0mg (68% of NRV)|
|NRV = Nutrient Reference Value|
This is a useful recipe to have at any time of year. It's quick to assemble, looks after itself in the oven and can be made ahead and frozen.
2 hrs 25 mins
Orange and cardamom complement the natural sweetness of carrots and cashews in this tasty meal.
1 hr 20 mins
Get everyone into the festive spirit with Heston’s cranberry sauce – the orange and vodka really give it a special something. This recipe is part of the Delia & Heston collection featured at Waitrose.com
Phew! It's a hot day out there today! Florentine and Pig are putting the final touches to the garden for their Ice Cream Party this afternoon! Florentine has put on her favourite dress and Pig is still getting a little tangled up in the bunting... This delicious zingy ice cream is a doddle to make and will bring a smile to all of your friend's faces on a warm Summers day! Florentine and Pig's recipes are designed with your children in mind. There are always plenty of tasks they can help you with in each recipe and they are always fun and exciting to eat too! Cooking is a wonderful way to spend time and have fun with your children. Involving them in the process means they will take pride in the food they have made and will enjoy eating and sharing it even more. To see this recipe being made in Florentine and Pig's cottage, go to www.florentineandpig.com
Enjoy the flavour of fresh, new season beetroot by cooking it in its own foil bag.
1 hr 45 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.