Lavazza Original Qualita Rossa Espresso Coffee 2 x 250g
Lavazza has been producing fine coffee since 1895 and is the leading Italian coffee brand, unequalled for both taste and quality. Lavazza Qualita Rossa coffee is suitable for use in all types of coffee equipment, including filters, cafetieres and espresso machines.
Once opened, store in an airtight container and keep refrigerated.
Methods of Preparation:
Suitable for use in all coffee making equipment. Follow the preparation instructions to create the perfect coffee at home.
To enjoy an espresso in the traditional Italian way, use a stovetop espresso pot. Fill the lower compartment with cold water up to the level of the safety valve. Fill the filter compartment with coffee. Screw the coffee maker in place. Transfer to the stove and bring to the boil. The water will boil and pass through the coffee and collect in the top chamber. Stir well before serving.
Cafetieres / Filters:
We recommend 1 rounded tablespoon of coffee per person, adjust to your taste. For cafetieres, stir the coffee and water and allow to stand for 3 minutes before plunging the filter.
We recommend 1 dessertspoon per person
Preparation and Usage
Making the Perfect Preparation
Methods of Preparation
The Traditional Italian way:
-Use a stove top espresso pot and follow the makers instructions for an authentic Italian experience.
Using a cafetière:
-Add Lavazza coffee to warmed cafetière, 2 rounded dsp for a 3-cup cafetière (5 dsp/8 cup, 8 dsp/12 cup).
-Fill with hot, not boiling water to an inch from the top, stir, replace the plunger and allow to brew.
-When you see the coffee grinds begin to settle (approx. 3 min), push down slowly and serve immediately.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Lavazza Coffee (UK) Ltd.,
36 Windsor Street,
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 27-May-2015 at 00:26. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.