Laverstoke Farm Buffalo Burgers 228g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 4)*
£17.50 per kg
2 Laverstoke Park Farm Buffalo Burgers
Of all domesticated species the Water Buffalo has been least influenced by modern science. Although they only produce about a third of the milk of modern dairy cow that milk milk has exceptional qualities. Milk from Laverstoke's 400milking buffaloes is currently available in selected Waitrose stores. Buffalo meat is a low fat, tasty alternative to beef.
Great taste gold 2011 - Buffalo Jerky
Great taste gold 2011 - Buffalo Milk Rum & Raisin Ice Cream
Great taste gold 2011 - Smoked Buffalo Dry Sausage
Great taste gold 2011 - Buffalo Meatballs
Great taste gold 2011 - Buffalo Milk Chocolate Ice Cream
Great taste gold 2011 - Buffalo Biltong
Great taste gold 2011 - Organic Smoked Streaky Bacon
"I started my organic/biodynamic farm in Hampshire to produce the best-tasting, quality food without compromise for myself and my family. I then decided to make the same food available to the public. I've always loved food and cared about my health."
Jody Scheckter, Founder.
Great taste gold 2010 - Buffalo Milk Coffee Ice Cream
Great taste gold 2010 - Buffalo Milk
Great taste gold 2010 - Ricotta
Great taste gold 2010 - Chocolate Ice Cream
Great taste gold 2010 - Wild Boar & Pork Burgers
Great taste gold 2009 - French Salami
Great taste gold 2009 - Organic Ale
Great taste gold 2009 - Organic Chicken
Great taste gold 2009 - Organic Rib of Beef
Great taste gold 2008 - Organic Ale
Great taste gold 2008 - Pork & Leek Sausages
Great taste gold 2008 - Organic Leg of Lamb
Great taste gold 2008 - Buffalo Burgers
Great taste award 2010 - Best Speciality Food in the South East Buffalo Fillet Steak
Great taste award 2010 - Best Speciality Food in England Buffalo Fillet Steak
Great taste gold 2010 - Buffalo Fillet Steak
Best Organic Lager in the UK
Great taste gold 2011 - Organic Lager
Organic Food Awards 2009 - Highly Commended for Rolled Sirlion Organic Beef
Best Organic Product: Organic Hebridean Leg of Lamb
Best UK Food: Organic Hebridean Leg of Lamb
Good Egg Award 2011
Good Dairy Award 2011
Keep refrigerated below 4°C after purchasing. If freezing, freeze on day of purchase and consume within 1 month. Defrost thoroughly and use within 24 hours. Once thawed do not re-freeze.
Packaged in a protected atmosphere
Important - Preparation
When handling raw meat, ensure all surfaces, utensils and hands are thoroughly cleaned afterwards. Keep raw meat from cooked foods, ideally at the bottom of your fridge.
This product contains raw meat and must be cooked according to the cooking instructions.
Take care when cooking the buffalo meat, as it is very lean so can easily overcook and therefore become tough.
Remove all packaging.
Ensure meat is cooked throughout before serving.
These are guidelines only as cooking appliances vary in performance.
Do not reheat.;
Grill - From Chilled. Grill for 10-12 mins under medium heat, turning occasionally.;
Shallow Fry - From Chilled. Fry in a 1/2 tbsp of olive or lard for 10-12 mins on a medium heat.
Preparation and Usage
These foods must be thoroughly cooked before eating.
Country of Origin
Made on our farm in Hampshire.
Country of Packing
Laverstoke Park Farm,
Tray & Heat Sealed
Carton sleeve & plastic tray recyclable
Keep refrigerated below 4ºC after purchasing. If freezing, freeze on day of purchase and consume within 1 month. Defrost thoroughly and use within 24 hours. Once thawed do not re-freeze.
Origin: Made on our farm in Hampshire, UK
Packaged in a protected atmosphere.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Gluten, Contains Yeast
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Buffalo Meat (93%), Fresh Onion, Unrefined Sea Salt, Beef Stock (made with Water, Beef Bone, Onion, Carrot, Leek, Garlic, Thyme, Black Peppercorn, Bay Leaf), Ground White Pepper, Garlic, Mace
Free From Gluten
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||per 100g:|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.