Laverstoke Organic Smoked Back Bacon Typically: 184g
over 1 week *
Price per kg: £31.93
Min. weight: 0.13kg
Max. weight: 0.23kg
Laverstoke Park Farm
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Cooking Instructions - General. This product contains raw meat and must be cooked according to the cooking instructions. Remove all packaging.
Do not reheat.; Grill - From Chilled. Domestic grills vary. The following is a guide only. Pre-heat grill to a medium heat. Place bacon on grill rack and grill for 5-6 minutes turning occasionally.; Shallow Fry - From Chilled. Heat 1/2 tbsp (8ml) of oil in a frying pan until hot. Cook on a medium heat for 3-4 minutes, turning occasionally.
Preparation and Usage
Important - Preparation
When handling raw meat, ensure all surfaces, utensils and hands are thoroughly cleaned afterwards. Keep raw meat separate from cooked foods, ideally at the bottom of your fridge.
This Bacon will appear more grey than pink; this is because it is nitrate free. When cooked, it will be darker in colour than conventional bacon.
Country of Origin
Laverstoke Park Farm,
Keep refrigerated below 4°C after purchasing. Once opened, consume within 3 days. If freezing, freeze on day of purchase and consume within 3 month. Defrost thoroughly before cooking. Once thawed do not re-freeze.
Organic Pork Loin, Sea Salt*, Antioxidant (Ascorbic Acid)*, Organic Demerara Sugar, *Organic unless astrixed, 102g Pork Loin used per 100g Bacon
|Typical Values||Per 100g|
|of which sugars||0.1g|
|of which saturates||4.9g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.