Laverstoke Park Buffalo Koftas 300g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 5)*
Price per kg: £16.63
Buffalo - like fine Beef, but lighter
We are still on Cloud Nine after winning ‘The Best English Speciality' on top of 3 Gold Stars - the highest rating awarded - by The Great Taste Awards for our Buffalo Fillet. We are really proud of this recognition from the most thoroughly judged food awards in the UK. Not only does buffalo taste as delicious as the very best beef, but from a nutritional point of view it's extremely lean. Try it for a change and discover why The Great Taste Awards judges rated it so highly!
Burgers & Sausages
Our burgers and sausages are real meals to savour. They are made on the farm using fresh onions, garlic and herbs. Our buffalo burgers are truly special and our sausages are in a class of their own!
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Barbecue - From Chilled. Buffalo Koftas are suitable for barbecuing.; Cooking Instructions - General. Ensured cooked throughout before serving. These are guidelines only as cooking appliances vary in performance.; Oven cook - From Chilled. Preheat oven. Electric 190°C, Gas mark 5. Remove all packaging.
Place on a baking tray, ensuring meatballs are not touching each other, on the middle shelf of the oven for 20 - 25 minutes, turning halfway through cooking.; Shallow Fry - From Chilled. Heat two teaspoons of oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Remove all packaging and place meatballs into the pan.
Fry turning occasionally for 6 - 7 minutes.
Preparation and Usage
Important - Preparation
When handling raw meat, ensure all surfaces, utensils and hands are thoroughly cleaned afterwards. Keep raw meat separate from cooked foods, ideally at the bottom of your fridge. This product contains raw meat and must be cooked according to the cooking instructions. Remove all packaging. Do not reheat.
Using skewers included: Place skewers in water for 10 minutes to prevent burning when cooking. Assemble meatballs on soaked skewer.
Recipe for Buffalo Kofta with Carrot, Cumin & Coriander Salad and Cucumber & Yoghurt dressing
Iceberg lettuce (finely shredded)
200g Fresh Carrot (washed peeled and finely shredded)
1g Toasted dry cumin seeds
2 sprigs of fresh picked coriander leaves
2 spring onions (shredded)
50ml Extra Virgin olive oil
Juice from half a lemon
Salt & freshly milled Black
1/2 Cucumber (peeled, deseeded & finely diced)
Salt & Pepper
Optional: Chopped fresh mint
1. In a large salad bowl combine the finely shredded carrot with a pinch of salt. Leave to stand for 5 minutes.
2. Then add the warm toasted cumin seeds, shredded spring onion, olive oil, a twist of freshly milled pepper and coriander leaves. Prior to serving add the lemon juice and mix well.
For the dressing
1. Lightly salt the diced cucumber pieces in a sieve and allow some of the water to drain off (5 minutes).
2. Place the drained cucumber pieces in a bowl and add the yoghurt. Season to taste with black pepper and fresh mint.
Place a pile of shredded iceberg lettuce on a serving plate.
Place on the carrot salad. Top with the pre-cooked Buffalo Kofta (balls or skewers) and top with the cucumber dressing.
Country of Origin
Laverstoke Park Farm,
Carton sleeve and plastic tray recyclable
20 Meatballs for 4 Koftas, 4 Skewers included
Keep refrigerated below 5°C
Keep refrigerated after purchasing. If freezing, freeze on day of purchase and consume within 1 month. Defrost thoroughly and use within 24 hours. Once thawed do not re-freeze.
Packaged in a protective atmosphere for freshness
Free From Gluten
Buffalo Meat 90%, Garlic Purée, Mint, Parsley, Blend (Brown Rice Flour, Potato Starch, Ascorbic Acid, Rosemary Extract), Atlantic Sea Salt, Cumin, Coriander, Red Chilli, Paprika, Black Pepper, Cinnamon
Free From Artificial Colourings
Free From Artificial Preservatives
Free From Rusk
|Typical Values||per 100g:|
|Energy||880kJ, 211 kcal|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.