Laverstoke Park Organic Lamb & Mint Pie 200g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 7)*
£2.65 per 100g
You can't beat a pie and you especially can't beat one of Laverstoke's award winning pies with beautiful all butter shortcrust pastry and fantastic fillings! The organic lamb and mint is a classic combination done to perfection with diced lamb in a rich gravy with mint. Delicious!
Laverstoke Park Farm
Keep Refrigerated; Cannot be Microwaved
Oven cook - From Chilled. Preheat the oven.
Remove all outer packaging. Place the pie on a baking try in the middle of the pre-heated oven and re-heat as per directions.
Individual Pie (270g):
Oven Heat 165°C / Gas 3 / 30 minutes.
Family Pie (980g):
Oven Heat 165°C / Gas 3 / 40 minutes.
Do not heat using a microwave.
Always check that the product is piping hot before serving. These are guidelines only as cooking appliances vary in performance.
Preparation and Usage
This product is ready to eat, but is best eaten hot as detailed.
Country of Origin
Laverstoke Park Farm,
Pastry (Wheat Flour, Water*, Butter, Salt), Lamb (37%), Lamb Stock (Water*, Lamb Bones, Onions, Carrots, Leeks, Garlic, Thyme, Black Peppercorns, Bay Leaves), Water*, Mint Sauce (1%) Mint, Vinegar, Sugar, Water*, Sunflower Oil, Stabiliser*: Xanthan Gum, Mint Oil), Wheat Flour, Butter, Eggs, Spices.
*Organic unless asterixed.
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||0.8g|
|of which saturates||9.8g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.